Its not the people on here or wherever

by angel eyes 113 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, I will ask you here what you have not answered on my other post- Being that all points you have mentioned as to why Jehovah is behing the GB are not unique to the JW, why do you beleive that they were chosen over all other religions?? Especially in light of the 1914 false prophecy (for the purposes of this discussion I will concede it as a false teaching as opposed to prophecy), what made the WT so special that they were chosen?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I have a feeling she might not come back on

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

jookbeard, check your pm...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

got them Issac

• yknot
    yknot

Angel Eyes....

Being balanced and discerning is always a good thing!

Being able to discuss things in a respectful dialogue helps to promote a sense of community outreach to encourage us all in our personal journey!

Jansey.... Glad your here, stick around, engage in full conversations (start a thread maybe), a truth stands up to all things, embrace truth.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hi all, soz not been on much since yest but been major busy...family things....cousin in hosp due to being attacked...long story.

anyway, Td, thanks for your comments, really kind of you Scotinsw thankyou too.....glad some people can see im just human.

BC i answered that question in another thread....cant recall the thread,sure issaac will. But thats my choice just like you dont want any part of the org,thats your choice :)

I definately dont think im better than anyone and alot of people on here know that,sadly you are reading wrongly into whatever it is im saying then. Ive never ever thought (even before being a jw) that im better than anyone, ive always been a down to earth non judgemental person....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

BC i answered that question in another thread....cant recall the thread,sure issaac will. But thats my choice just like you dont want any part of the org,thats your choice :)

My reply:

It was answered using the canned JW responses on my thread about whether the JWs under the GB are Jah's org. I showed that all the reasons you provided were nothing unique to the JWs. It ended with the following question by me to you:

In light of the fact that all the points you mentioned are not unque to the JWs, and also taking into account the false prophecy (or at the very least a false teaching) right during the inspection period, what made the WT so special that they were chosen by Jesus to handle his earthly affairs?

Care to answer this?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

False teaching?? You mean human error.....ok :)

Well ive given my reasons and you have given yours, you dont feel my reasons are good enough and im likewise, however i accept thats your view or opinion.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

yeah but AE , even if they are in human error, the R&F have to accept the current teaching as truth if you make contrary statements to will be charged with Apostacy, like I was, the statements I made that were contrary to the WTS teachings at the time have now been changed to the opinion I had back then, so who is the Apostate? The WTS that there can be no doubt, The WTS calls itself the F&DS, they G/B etc these are profound statements that require the utmost in behaviour and scrutiny of the teachings, always remember Duet 18,20-22

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good post Angel eyes....i recently found out posting a health topic about Chlorine/flouride in drinking water causes huge contraversy here...just how one sided and rude people can be when you put foreward an idea that questions their everyday living! Wierd! So post away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit