Its not the people on here or wherever

by angel eyes 113 Replies latest jw friends

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

The elders have many other things to concern them (like all the pedophile's in our midst) Hahahahahahah. Get a life people.

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

ok J , try this for me, take your laptop one day to your K/H go to your PO and show him this site , your log in details, the posts you have made and ask him what he thinks? I know the answer, but you need'nt lie

• John Doe
    John Doe

Just ask yourself who has the most to fear from being exposed to alternate viewpoints--a man selling the truth or a man selling a lie? What did Jesus say, the truth shall set you free? Did he mean the truth shall set you free but the truth is fragile and won't stand up among lies?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nice avasion, jansey.

S

• caliber
    caliber
    negative thoughts or comments whatever we are warned against CAN harm us but its up to us what we listen to and if our heart is right we shall remain in Gods love ...AE's

The ultimate question is not whether something is negative or positive.. but whether is true or false.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 (New International Version)

10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to

" love the truth" and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

A person can say that they are " in the truth ", but it is only when confronted by the truth that it becomes evident whether or not they actually accept " the loveof truth " ( This is a paraphrased thought from "Captives of concept)

Each individual truth must stand on it's own ..not to be forced to fit some preconceived idea or pattern of healthful words.

"Love of truth " must stand above any notion of loyalty to a group or teaching !

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

John Doe said

Just ask yourself who has the most to fear from being exposed to alternate viewpoints--a man selling the truth or a man selling a lie? What did Jesus say, the truth shall set you free? Did he mean the truth shall set you free but the truth is fragile and won't stand up among lies?

Wow! Nice one, Doe!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    .....and some of you are a little harsh, but thats my choice to just walk away from such talk or negativity, its not you who are to blame.

Gee, thanks. How superior of your attitude to overlook our fault and be bigger than us and say we are not to blame.
    You sure know how to make friends.

Yes negative thoughts or comments whatever we are warned against CAN harm us....

The WTS causes members to be harsh and judgemental. It is not negative thoughts alone that hurt us. If someone spouts necessary negative thoughts, it can be helpful. If someone rants on about how all worldly people are demonic/evil/selfish that could hurt us from realizing the real truth.

Some on here are in Gods love and yet some have turnt away from him or dont believe in him, thats not me judging im just saying WE make our own choices.......

con·de·scend·ing (knd-sndng) adj. Displaying a patronizingly superior attitude.

That one was a wee bit more subtle, but still there: "Some are in God's love and some HAVE TURNED AWAY or don't believe in Him."
    You, like some religious people, assume that we are inferior for developing any beliefs that don't include God, especially YOUR God. I know it's done the other way around by atheists assuming believers won't use their brain. But we are just talking about you here. People go on the defensive when others are condescending.

You are even lumping in those that turn away from Jehovah of the Watchtower. Stop judging. As much as you say you don't judge, you keep doing it. Condescending speech accompanied with friendliness doesn't make it better, it makes it worse. You may not even realize you have a tone of "I'm superior and you are idiots for leaving Jehovah."

Let me give you an example. "Let me put this in terms simple enough for even Angel Eyes to understand."

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Jook, For one thing there are no PO's anymore. Hmmmmmmm, maybe I was one!!!!!! Wouldn't that be scary?

Jansey

• watson
    watson
    That is a blatant lie. Everyone has free will and computer access.

Jansey

Wow, I'm impressed by this bold statement. That would be nice.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

OTWO- fine post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit