What can be done about those who go berserk with a gun?

by badboy 206 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    ye I wondered how to spell that - it always gets me :-) thanks for pointing that out - are the spelling police armed in America?

Why yes, we are.

Hey, don't you have to save the world from global warming? Here's your cape.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Hey, don't you have to save the world from global warming? Here's your cape.

Fairy tales need champions.

• besty
    besty

I multitask.

But then so do you - between punishing spelling mistakes and bleating 'you defamed my chatracter' when totally exposed by the FACTS you are kept very busy.

So nothing to say on the UN statistics?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I multitask.

HEY LOOK! A WINDMILL!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Go Besty!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    So nothing to say on the UN statistics?

After years of working in radio, I know stats can be manipulated. And if you were as smart as you think you are, you would know that also. I did provide a link, I am sure you have enough know how to look it up, although it's easy to tell you are not one to do much research other than to support your own delusions.

Come back when you really want to discuss FACTS and you have more stats than you were able to sniff out from the UN site. Until then, have fun in your fantasy land. Oh, and please invest in a good dictionary.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Over half of US gun deaths were suicides. Gun prohibition has not been proved to change this number, as these people have many other methods available to do that deed. Better health care access might cut into that number, getting treatment for those who are depressed.

About 40% of gun deaths are related to gang activity, which is closely related to another government policy, the so called War on Drugs.

Using the prohibition model as a policy on public ownership of guns could likely increase the body count, as potential gun owners would have to make their purhases from a black market infrastructure that is similiar to the illicit drug distribution model. That model does not appear to be well thought out.

• besty
    besty

I didn't even mention that Robdar simultaneously changed the subject to global warming. More tasks to juggle...gotta keep busy busy busy....specially when dem pesky FACTS keep rearing their meddlesome head.

Now then where did I put that monster cut and paste that proves I'm right......? Forget the UN stats - what do they know about international issues - I just need one more Tenessee Bee article that says what I like.....

• Robdar
    Robdar
    HEY LOOK! A WINDMILL!!!

LOL!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I didn't even mention that Robdar simultaneously changed the subject to global warming.

I didn't try to change the subject. I tried to take this discussion to a lighter note to allow you to save face by suggesting you are a caped crusader for justice. You are pretty dense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit