What can be done about those who go berserk with a gun?

by badboy 206 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Note - just for Robdar paid ALOT- don't engage me in a pissing contest about earnings or lifestyle. You will lose. In public if you want to go first?

You started it, Jackass.

And whether you like it or not, I was paid ALOT of bonus money for a highly rated radio show. And they gladly paid it. I even got a huge bonus just for moving to a major market from a little bitty one. Piss and moan all you want, but you obviously do not understand how statistics can be manipulated, which is how this "pissing match" started to begin with. Deal with it.

And quit changing the subject. Your first post was:

I love that post above from Bendrr - more guns = less death. Welcome to America.

And you were given stats to show you are wrong, then you changed the subject to the men in Brooklyn, then you changed the subject to murder rate, and then you changed the subject again. More than one poster has handed you your ass but you would rather attack me over nonsense than belly up to the table and have a discussion. By the way you are squirming, a person might think you have worms.

the sooner Simon implements the ability to ignore certain posters the better.

Hahahahahaaaaaa.

• besty
    besty

I'm not attacking you over nonsense - you made an appeal to false authority by claiming you had special knowledge of statistics and offered as proof the apparently untestable 'fact' that you were paid ALOT. That made me laugh - I loved the way you made one word out of two - ALOT - and also capitalized the new creation. You accused me of being 'jealous' of your money. I'm not sweetheart. I'm happy for you. It makes me laugh that a self-proclaimed spelling and statistics experts gets confused between 1 word and 2 and then mispells the new word. With capitals. Beautiful destruction of English, given your earlier role of spelling policeperson. I note you refer to ALOT in the past tense - it is obviously something you look back on with fondness. You were wise to decline the public pissing contest incidentally - perhaps your ALOT bonuses are historical.

Robdar you started this thread very aggressively towards me - I don't mind that - but perhaps you can be more upfront with me about exactly what your problem is with me. Let me quote your very first reply to my 3rd post on this thread, which incidentally was not even addressed to you directly - several people had agreed with Bendrr - not just you, in your egocentric little world:

What has that got to do with the subject at hand? You could have said, "Look, there's a cat." It makes as much sense as the above drivel. Please stick with the issues.

And again, your point? The above may be a fact but you will need to provide more than an ambiguous statement to convince me of the validity of your argument.

Puleeze. Your "logic" does not apply to the link I provided earlier. Did you even read it?

Why don't you stop your distraction tactics and try to stay on subject? You are certainly entitled to your opinion but don't quote half facts and innuendo and expect me to take you seriously.

Do you see how aggressive you are? Just like that newbie daft fader you started arguing with her on her 2nd thread......so she's gone from the board now - well done - you got some form girl...just not clear on your agenda with me personally.

alright JillAss I'm bored with you now - none of the above changes my desire to contribute to informed debate on gun control, healthcare and climate change with reasonable intelligent people that don;t have to resort to name calling and aggression.

Fail.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Why does one need Simon for that?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Soon nobody will ever see my posts.

• Priest73
    Priest73

that way we can censor ourselves and only cater to our own narrow minded pea brains.

(stop doing drugs Beks)

• besty
    besty

Like on Yahoo Message Boards. You can click the Ignore button beside any posters username and from that point on you will never even see their posts.

Just helps with information clutter.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm not attacking you over nonsense - you made an appeal to false authority by claiming you had special knowledge of statistics and offered as proof the apparently untestable 'fact' that you were paid ALOT. That made me laugh - I loved the way you made one word out of two - ALOT - and also capitalized the new creation. You accused me of being 'jealous' of your money. I'm not sweetheart. I'm happy for you. It makes me laugh that a self-proclaimed spelling and statistics experts gets confused between 1 word and 2 and then mispells the new word. With capitals. Beautiful destruction of English, given your earlier role of spelling policeperson. I note you refer to ALOT in the past tense - it is obviously something you look back on with fondness. You were wise to decline the public pissing contest incidentally - perhaps your ALOT bonuses are historical.

I still made ALOT of money. How do you expect to conduct this pissing match you suggested? BTW, even by disregarding Arbitron, I still have knowledge of statistics. Anybody with half a university degree has knowledge of statistics.

Oh, and just so yanno, sometimes I spell alot as a lot. I've been known to do it many, many times on this board. But since American English is vibrant, the way I spell it in any particular situation depends on what I am trying to convey and my mood. Sorry if the casual, chat room spelling shook your cage there, old boy. What was that word you completely mangled? But let's not talk about that.

Robdar you started this thread very aggressively towards me - I don't mind that - but perhaps you can be more upfront with me about exactly what your problem is with me. Let me quote your very first reply to my 3rd post on this thread, which incidentally was not even addressed to you directly - several people had agreed with Bendrr - not just you, in your egocentric little world:

Ah, but you cut and pasted my reply and so, silly me, I thought you were talking to me. Gee. Funny how that works. BTW, have you noticed how aggressive and condescending your posts were from the beginning? If you are going to dish it, better be prepared to have it dished back.

What has that got to do with the subject at hand? You could have said, "Look, there's a cat." It makes as much sense as the above drivel. Please stick with the issues.

And again, your point? The above may be a fact but you will need to provide more than an ambiguous statement to convince me of the validity of your argument.

Puleeze. Your "logic" does not apply to the link I provided earlier. Did you even read it?

Why don't you stop your distraction tactics and try to stay on subject? You are certainly entitled to your opinion but don't quote half facts and innuendo and expect me to take you seriously.

Do you see how aggressive you are?

I didn't know you were so sensitive. I was simply trying to answer with the same vibes I picked up from your post. But I still want to know why you were trying to change the subject, and still continue to change the subject, and still prefer to bounce around with me than try for a proper, considered conversation. Wait, could it be that you really have nothing to say and think you can distract us from that fact?

Just like that newbie daft fader you started arguing with her on her 2nd thread......so she's gone from the board now - well done - you got some form girl...just not clear on your agenda with me personally.

Oh, so daft fader left, did she? She looked like she was having fun on her last posts. Funny how she stuck around for days after we had our discussion--which wasn't an argument by the way. Or did you even read the thread, which ended on a positive note. Since I saw your mistake in posting under Sweet Pea's avatar this morning, I've wondered how much your hard on towards me has to do with discussions she and I had. I take it you two are married. If so, you are the lucky one in the relationship. You have a very sweet wife.

alright JillAss I'm bored with you now - none of the above changes my desire to contribute to informed debate on gun control, healthcare and climate change with reasonable intelligent people that don;t have to resort to name calling and aggression.

JillAss? Good one! I like it.

You haven't provided a single challenge or made a single point. But you have been aggressive and condescending. BTW, we are probably on the same page regarding health care (or is that healthcare?) reform . But from what I've read of your posts on gun control and climate change, you have a long way to go before you can actually have a reasonable conversation with another intelligent person. You are correct about one thing, though. This is becoming boring.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    Soon nobody will ever see my posts.

I'll see em, I don't need no stinking button to ignore someone.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Wow this thread sure did turn out to be a personal battle ground.

Good thing everybody didn't have guns or you would all be dead.

LD

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good thing everybody didn't have guns or you would all be dead.

LOL

I luv a good smart ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit