What can be done about those who go berserk with a gun?

by badboy 206 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    You completely failed to address the significance of the international gun crime league table, particularly the relative positions of the UK and the USA.

How can I address those issues when you provided no links to back yourself?

You prefer coming back to the lady with the voices? More illustrative of your position perhaps?

I guess when you haven't a leg to stand on you have to resort to defamation of character.

Again, your pissiness speaks very loudly. And you have, most certainly now, lost this argument.

Thanks!

• besty
    besty

I can find the story about the gun rampage in the UK in 2000 easily - shame you never saw fit to paste it despite your cut and paste frenzy above.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/jail-for-gangster-who-shot-five-in-gun-rampage-706915.html

Criminal shoots 5 people. Nobody killed. Criminal apprehended and goes to jail for the rest of his life.

Your answser - make it easy for the populace to all have guns - this from a citizen of a country that already has the highest rate of gun death in the civilized world.

My answer - make it more difficult for everybody to get guns.

End of story. For me at least.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Once more: I guess when you haven't a leg to stand on you have to resort to defamation of character.

Again, your pissiness speaks very loudly. And you have, most certainly now, lost this argument.

Thanks!

End of story. For me at least.

Watch out that you don't step on your tail. You know, the one between your legs as you limp out.

• besty
    besty
    How can I address those issues when you provided no links to back yourself?

I provided the reference to the source material - an expert cut and paster like yourself can do the rest.

I guess when you haven't a leg to stand on you have to resort to defamation of character.

Sorry my dear - its not defaming your character to make obvious to everybody that you have continued to comment on a media piece about a one-off incident that supports your position whilst simultaneously claiming not to be able to comment on international statistics that destroy your argument because I didn't provide a link. Now that would be disingenous.....

• Priest73
    Priest73
    My answer - make it more difficult for everybody to get guns.

Wow. I thought this was america.

Some medicine kills people. Let's also make heathcare more difficult for everybody to get.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I thought you were leaving, bubba.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I thought you were leaving, bubba.

I'm trying too, but since besty is trying to take my guns, I can't sleep.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Sorry my dear - its not defaming your character to make obvious to everybody that you have continued to comment on a media piece about a one-off incident that supports your position whilst simultaneously claiming not to be able to comment on international statistics that destroy your argument because I didn't provide a link. Now that would be disingenous.....

And it wouldn't be disingenuous to suggest you invest in a good dictionary, bubba.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I can't sleep because I'm afraid that beks will break into my house to steal my guns to buy more cocaine.

• besty
    besty

ye I wondered how to spell that - it always gets me :-) thanks for pointing that out - are the spelling police armed in America?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit