Why don't you just take it like a man?

by AK - Jeff 199 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow, that's what you took from that? Grow up kid.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Her whole act is like walking into an AA meeting and saying "why don't you people just quit drinking?!".

Yet, isn't that what needs to be done?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yet isn't it shitty to point it out to people who are in fact working on just that?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yet isn't it shitty to point it out to people who are in fact working on just that?

I wouldn't think so, no.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Wuz, Beks, and others are correct with the metaphor presented.

What makes me angry since I have left is that right now, the Governing Body knows that their dates, prophecies, and histories are total crap, yet they continue to drive their flocks out to peoples doors promoting lies.

Rape is a gentle term for what they do to people emotionally and spiritually. And anyone who wants to continue to express legitimate anger at said violations due to said dishonesty is more then invited to express it as constructively as possible....

• John Doe
    John Doe
    What makes me angry since I have left is that right now, the Governing Body knows that their dates, prophecies, and histories are total crap, yet they continue to drive their flocks out to peoples doors promoting lies.
    Rape is a gentle term for what they do to people emotionally and spiritually. And anyone who wants to continue to express legitimate anger at said violations due to said dishonesty is more then invited to express it as constructively as possible....

Have you ever heard the expression "he's pissing into the wind?"

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Have you ever heard the expression "he's pissing into the wind?"

Yes I have. Whats your point?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Yes I have. Whats your point?

What do you think my point is?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Jeff, Doe is wired for contrary. Don't give it a second thought.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Jeff, Doe is wired for contrary. Don't give it a second thought.

Ad hominem this evening eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit