JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Nor did I claim to be. Just trying to help open your mind to reality.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Perhaps.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

We will know one day.

Hang out Spike and get comfortable. We will help you to sort out your misgivings and become sound theologically and perhaps you will even find a good church where the Spirit of Christ is truly present.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Away with you, Satan, in all of your guises!!!! In the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke you!!!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Dear Father,

I pray to you in the name of Jesus, the name above all names. Please touch the heart of Spike Tassel, and please remove the scales of deception from his eyes. I pray you would bind up the deceptive and satanic spirit of the Watchtower that holds him captive and would free him from the mind-control of the governing body. Please reveal yourself to Spike Tassel and deliver him into your hands.

In the name of Jesus I pray.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I am still here with you Spike, the Devil is not present with me. Your exclamation did not make me shudder.

In fact, i think i will add you to our prayer list at church. Thus the congregation can pray over you. Would you consider pming me your real name for use in prayer? If not, we will simply have to reference you as your screenname.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..

"Away with you, Satan, in all of your guises!!!! In the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke you!!!!!"

A good Jehovah`s Witness call`s on Jehovah..Not Jesus!..

Everytime you post..Your story falls apart,bit by bit..

You have no idea how to behave like a real JW..

In Watchtower World there`s no way to fake it

.....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Exactly Outlaw...and even if his sotry was true of "Spike Tassel is not one of JWs" since when would eleders tell him they can 'no longer sponsor him as a publisher'??? Since when do the congs sponsor any of their laborers???? Never.

And his account of what happened after he was supposedly told this makes no sense either....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

HAHA so true outlaw...someone who was never a JW could not fake, they simply couldn't. They could not mimick the JW lingo.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Aspies (those with Asperger's Syndrome) who have wit (like me) are especially hard to read, quite cryptic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit