JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

And Spike, for the record, even AFTER I was no longer a publisher I was permitted to perform KH maintenance functions.

And JW speak is universal....which is the case in cults. It does not vary around the world as you claim. You are totally ridiculous....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, my suggestion to you (as you have already made about as much an ass of yourself as JFR) is to stop your pretending to be a JW/not a JW status. You do not know the lingo or the processes and look like an idiot. Do you enjoy being made fun of?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

hey, sweet Isaac, you lover boy, you

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

certainly not yours spike. I am married, so sorry.

Perhaps you are in another fog? Or forgot to take your meds?

• Spike Tassel
  • isaacaustin
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Spike

Yet another thread hijacked for your narcissistic purposes. Good luck in life!

• blondie
    blondie

I would just ignore him (oh for the ignore button). He gets way too much attention while other posters get none. I wish I would get the same response to my Comments.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Blondie,

I always read your comments and really appreciate them, I am just not capable of posting anything meaningful in response

Please keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Darth Fader

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

QUESTION RELATIVE SOMEWHAT TO THE STATED TOPIC: PRIOR TO THE EARLY 80'S WITNESSES WERE ALLOWED TO READ LIT BY FORMER MEMBERS? OR WHAT WAS THE VIEW? I GATHER MEMBERS WERE ALLOWED TO TALK TO THOSE WHO VOLUNTARILY DAED- WOULD THIS INCLUDE SOCIAL ACTIVITY?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit