JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Isaac and OUTLAW obviously are too quick in forming their impressions. I'm glad my spiritual outcome only depends on forgiving the assaults I must put-up-with as I expound on TRUTH as I know it. Peace out, Spike Tassel.

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..

Isaacaustin and I are 2 individuals,who have never met..

We understand each other because we are from the same world..

"Watchtower World"..

Your not recognised as an equal in our world,because you have never lived there..

We have visitors that come to our world..They don`t pretend to be one of us..

You do..

Thats why you stick out like a sore thumb..

....................OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

and you have not expounded any truth here. You have repeatedly been caught in lies.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

On the contrary. Just for the record. And, by the way, also for the record, when one is "no longer sponsored as a publisher", their publisher's reports are no longer accepted. Maybe neither Isaac nor OUTLAW are familiar with this procedure, but I and several acquaintance had that happen to us after an "anointed" we associated-with went rogue, and it happened to her.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, You are sound like you ar ein a fog once again. I am leaving and away for the weekend. Take your meds boy. I hope you get the hlp you need.

Adios.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..

Publishers are not sponsored..

Publishers are not hunted because they "used to associate" with someone who turned on the WBT$.....Annointed or not..

That association would have to continue for any action to be taken..

Your post is nothing more than a Brain Fart..

.............LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I know from personal expereince that 2 of the congregations I published with "stopped sponsoring me as a publisher". In other words, I was no longer recognised as a publisher, even though I was NOT disfellowhipped. The first time I was told I could reapply with another congregation. The second one allowed no such option.

I meant to write:— I and several acquaintances had that happen to us after an "anointed" we associated-with went rogue, and it happened to her. We didn't see the problem with continuing to associate with her, trying to help her stay encouraged after she began to succumb to some dementia. After all, love never fails.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..

Publishers are not sponsored..They never have been..

If you have had your privilages removed in one congregation..Another congregation is not going to simply hand them back..

Your reputation go`s with you to the next congregation..

I find it very unlikely an annointed person with dementia would be punished..

It is even more unlikely..

Those that would help a person with a recognised mental illness would be punished..

Your posts continue to make no sense..

............................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit