One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

re: AllTimeJeff's comment about Jack Barr: I didn't know Barr, but I do think that Henschel also was a decent sort, and I mourned his passing. His one weakness is that he would subtly drop hints to wealthy JWs in order to obtain perks. He was athletic, loved to play golf and often joined up with locals in games of softball. By the way, thanks Barbara, for your priceless anecdotes!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

He is the one that instituted the "hard line" tough love policy for shunning.

There are many many accounts on this board of human beings who KILLED themselves because of he distress being shunned by their family and friends.

I am sure some here think it is terrible to express pleasure at his plight - but remember he WANTED these people to die and be killed they were poisonous. To be HATED .

How many child abuse victims suffered because of HIS policies?

What goes round comes round.

HB

• White Dove
    White Dove

Undercover,

Was that line from Braveheart when Sophie Marseau told the dying father in law that her kid was actually a bastard and not of his line? Priceless!

• dinah
    dinah

Is he dead yet?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'm going to agree with HB on this one. His decisions have meant suffering for who knows how many persons...

• dinah
    dinah

Poetic Justice, anyone? He gets to die in a nice comfy bed.

• undercover
    undercover
    Was that line from Braveheart when Sophie Marseau told the dying father in law that her kid was actually a bastard and not of his line? Priceless!

• steve2
    steve2

He gave one of the talks at a convention I went to in New Zealand in the late 1970s. He was ferociously smooth in blaming unnamed "brothers" for the 1975 fiasco and completely fudged the role played by the governing body.

To put it mildly, he's never been the sort of man you'd choose to take your troubles to.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Makes me wish I were still nursing. I'd go to work to be his nurse, for free!

*wink wink*

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I tried to light a candle for Teddy Jaracz but it wouldn't light

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit