One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Is he dead yet?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

j

amiebowers: What do you suppose will happen to his wife if/when he dies?
    I hope she is buried with him. And for that matter, they may as well bury him ASAP to get him to his heavenly wedding on time.
    Obviously, Billy doesn't much care for either of them.

Billy, do you mean to bury her as soon as Ted dies?...instead of kicking her to the curb as would happen to the wife of a non-gb member?...bury her alive?...oooh, that's mean!

• Gregor
    Gregor

"Millions Now Living Will Never Die"

• Japster
    Japster

When did this happen to colonel klink>>>?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I wouldn't wish a stroke, cancer or bad feet on ANYONE, and I am sorry he is going through this. OTOH, I don't think the world will be any poorer for his no longer contributing to it in his own special way. I hope he passes peacefully, but with modern medicine, the poor man may well suffer for years without a significant recovery. Which is the saddest part.

• steve2
    steve2

I suppose we can hope that, gradually as the remnants of the Rutherfordians on the GB die off, their GB replacements have at least a spark more human compassion - and use their influence to soften the Watchtower beast. Oh, and would the tooth fairy also please notice my tooth on my bedside cabinet - it's been there 3 nights already and my faith is wearing thin.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I never wish bad on anyone. But the GB are an exception. I hope he dies. The sooner the better. They have caused enough death to others.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Has this news filtered down to the congregations yet???

For those of you that have been JWs, what is the reaction in the congregation when something like this happens?? Is it disbelief, celebration since he is heading to serve with Jesus, I mean Michael...., sorrow?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

j

amiebowers: What do you suppose will happen to his wife if/when he dies?

My Uncle was Zone servant in Alaska. He died of a massive stroke. They had lived in an apartment above the KH. After his death, my aunt was given 2 weeks to vacate the apartment, and absolutely no money to return home to family in Massachusetts. If my family had not helped, she would have been left homeless and penniless in Alaska. That after many years of service as the wife of my uncle who served as CO, DO all over the US before being assigned to Alaska.

Coffee

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth
    My Uncle was Zone servant in Alaska. He died of a massive stroke. They had lived in an apartment above the KH. After his death, my aunt was given 2 weeks to vacate the apartment, and absolutely no money to return home to family in Massachusetts. If my family had not helped, she would have been left homeless and penniless in Alaska. That after many years of service as the wife of my uncle who served as CO, DO all over the US before being assigned to Alaska.

This is amazing and so very sad and disgusting......I hope his wife does not meet the same fate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit