One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

While I have no love for the man, I won't wish any suffering on him. Sooner or later, we'll all be in the same position.

W

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Can we whisper this in his ear:

"MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE, BUT YOU WILL SOON BE WORM FOOD."

This man was an arrogant jerk. If you haven't seen him in action, check his response to a legitimate question about the WT sex abuse policy in the Panorama video. Unbelievable.

I heard a speaker (no, not a witness speaker) say that when the blind lead the blind, you get a dynasty of assholes. That sums up Russell, Rutherford, Knorr and Jarascz.

P

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My earliest memory of Jaracz is when he gave a pretty powerful talk at Twickenham many years ago. He still looked relatively young then for a G B member ...I cannot say when it was.

He was the one caught flat footed by the reporter in the BBC Panorama programme about child abuse - he came across as shifty and uncaring. Thanks to Barbara for this info..I might not have believed it if it had not come from her.

As a fellow human, I cannot wish ill on him, but I have no sympathy either. It is apparent that he has been responsible for many of the things that are worst about The Borg.

If it is serious, then if he recovers he may not be able to take such an active role...changes must be afoot !

While we reminisce, I too met Jack Barr once,,a decent and humble man.

• caliber
    caliber

"A song of dedication"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syckLQQBShc.......

"the sudden crash !!!!!"

• zgborn
    zgborn

A friend of mine who worked in the Service Department in the 80's said that behind his back they referred to Ted as "Colonel Klink" for his physical resemblance to the Hogan's Heroes television character. Of course you could say that Ted was a good reflection of the God he worshipped, emotionally remote and far more concerned with the Society's lists of what was right and wrong (organisational policy) than with being a loving man. Like the pharisees, he was certain that his list of what God wanted was far more important than anything else and he was certain that his angry god would punish with severity anyone transgressing that list. No doubt it seemed foolishness to Ted believe in a loving God when the ancient writings depict the creator as being so quick to bring vengance on anyone who does not have the right list or follow the list scrupulously.

I think that Watchtower leaders, like almost all fundamentalists miss the point of Jesus simple answer when asked what he considered the greatest commandments. Love God with your whole heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as much as you love yourself.

rl

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Do you suppose they have to keep some "guards" at his hospital room? I mean, he's a member of the Governing Body- Satan's enemy.
    Also, he might feel like saying something to someone if he really is on his deathbed (or thinks he is): "Watchtower is all bullsh&t. It's really not the truth."

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

What hospital would they use.....not one sponsored from another faith, how about a public hospital......wouldn't that be something from this world....would the HLC be there so he does not attempt to get whole blood, just fractions?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I am SO happy for him; he's one step closer to putting on his bridal gown and being united for eternity with his imaginary best friend, jay-sus.

May he persist in a vegetative state for eons with no control of his bodily functions.

The road to heaven is paved with torment, Ted.

• yknot
    yknot

I guess that depends on where he was when he suffered the stroke.

If it was local he might be released to Bethel Infirmary.

Until the extent of the stroke is known, anything is possible (recovery to death)

This does make me wonder if he has a DNR order?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Now THAT is a mental picture!!! Somebody should post a pictures of a bride with Teddy's head superimposed.

Pretty funny. Say "Yes" to the dress!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit