One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I know for a fact that Melita is hot ! When her and Ted were doing their district work they stayed with my elder dad and my mom while visiting our circuit. She asked my JW mom if she could wash my hair as she used to be a hair stylist ! I was only 10 years old at the time and I begged my mom NOT to let her wash my hair, but no use. She scrubbed my head so hard she damned near did rug burn on my scalp ! Thought I'd end up with a freaking Mohawk ( without the haircut ) ! She was as rough on me as Nurse Ratchet was on Jack Nicholson in " One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest " ! Glad I lived to tell the story !

Perhaps she was rough on me because she was frustrated by Ted- who knows ? Maybe she'll come back on and clarify ! But true story it is ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi all

What is up with Ted Jaracuz? Is the bastard still on live support? Wow, this thread is so 'hot' that it has generated the highest top rating in viewership at an amazing 33,730 visitors in less than a year. What an accompolishment!!!!! Here we go,... Please, keep up.

Scott77

• cattails
    cattails
    Scott77
    I don't think it's right for you to use abusive terms like that
    about a man who has had serious health problems.
    It's very uncaring and very low class if you catch my drift.
    I don't like many of the policies he and the rest of the GB
    may have made but I don't want to personally call names
    and insults, especially to someone on life support.

http://cdn-viper.demandvideo.com/media/f6e42e77-b589-4718-8da1-5232e0c25bcc/jpeg/3f3d02eb-7e31-42ce-ac30-b0b5ae8ab616_4.jpg

• Scott77
    Scott77

Bttt

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I could go over to the hospital and accidentally kick the plug out

• asilentone
    asilentone

thetrueone, if you succeed in that, Teddy will strike you dead from Heaven.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Bttt....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Bttt

Why?

• asilentone
    asilentone

he is doing well, he gave 2 talks at the special assembly in Florida one week ago.

• ziddina
    ziddina

RAts! Page 22 has disappeared...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit