One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

I've been away from this WTShit a long time now. It took a very heavy toll in many ways.

Surfing over here and seeing this on the front page warms the cockles of my spirited heart, yet it is of no satisfaction. That's for sure!

He should be on his feet, held accountable for the blood dripping from his blood-stained hands. Not flat on his back having people wipe his ass.

We all have to live in hell. He is no different. His day has come.

Nice to see some of you still keep me on the back burner.

sKally

• villabolo
    villabolo

Has Reniaa posted anything on this thread about how faithful he was to Jehovah?

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

quote :

"I hope he is completely unaffected mentally, though, so he can KNOW how his body has betrayed him, the same way we have come to KNOW how his policies betrayed the innocents harmed by his policies.

I don't believe in hell, but if anyone deserves to ROT in such a place, it's him."

Indeed , God is allowing the necessary time for those who acted against the righteusness(justice) to realise who or what are they

the same happened with KNORR , as it results from a testimony on net

quote:

From: Free at Last (Original Message) Sent: 3/29/2007 4:32 AM

I used to do a food drive every year around X-mas time. About 10 years ago, I was doing a food drive in the apartment complex I was living in at the time. I met these 2 women who were sisters (real ones, not the JW kind), both in their late 70's. Somehow it came up in the conversation that one of them had come to New Mexico back in the 1930's to help establish the JW's here. It was very unusual back then for a single woman to be doing such work, but she was ready, willing and able, so they went with that. Because she was successful here, she became close personal friends with Prez Knorr and they remained so for decades. She told me that on his death bed, he called her to him and told her to get out of the JW's immediately and not to waste another minute of her life with their lies, that they were a completely false religion and that the only reason he had stayed as long as he did was that he was an old man with no where else to go and at least with them he knew he would be cared for in his old age. She did leave the JW's.

I begged her to let me record her story on tape, but she refused saying she intended to write a book about it someday. Shortly after that, less than a year later, she died. Her book was never written and the story died with her, except for the little bit that she told me.

It's been 10 years now and I can't even remember her name...God, I wish I could, because it would be easy to verify all her missionary work in New Mexico probably.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ( end quote from "Free at Last " )

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I know I'll hear about my lack of compassion and that I should be a better person than he is/was. But most of you know the agony I suffered after my child was molested. I haven't seen her in 4 years. She's getting married soon and I'm not allowed to attend. I lost my mother due to this, she chose not to live any longer. I now have borderline diabetes and heart disease.

So, no, I'm not sorry if he had a stroke and I DON'T hope it's painless. Maybe you can think of the hours of terror in every child who had a grown man force sex upon her/him. Then there are the dozens of suicides due to shunning. The smart-ass answers from Jackass Jaracz when the press cornered him with questions. How many died due to the blood issue?

I hope he suffers like hell and rots forever. Let's see how long they pay his medical bills at Bethel or if he's sent home now that he's useless. He's a piece of shit and he deserves to be flushed. I'm sorry, but I've seen too much agony because of that bastard and I think it's time we called things like they are.

I hope the rest of the GB meet the same fate, and the sooner, the better.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Wantingtruth:

I used to do a food drive every year around X-mas time. About 10 years ago, I was doing a food drive in the apartment complex I was living in at the time. I met these 2 women who were sisters (real ones, not the JW kind), both in their late 70's. Somehow it came up in the conversation that one of them had come to New Mexico back in the 1930's to help establish the JW's here. It was very unusual back then for a single woman to be doing such work, but she was ready, willing and able, so they went with that. Because she was successful here, she became close personal friends with Prez Knorr and they remained so for decades. She told me that on his death bed, he called her to him and told her to get out of the JW's immediately and not to waste another minute of her life with their lies, that they were a completely false religion and that the only reason he had stayed as long as he did was that he was an old man with no where else to go and at least with them he knew he would be cared for in his old age. She did leave the JW's.

• metatron
    metatron

Hitler was a brilliant speaker, had a powerful memory and a strong intuitive sense of politics that went far beyond the abilities of the military that derided him as the "Bavarian Corporal". He understood the power of symbolism, loved his dog and was reported to be a good boss by his personal secretary.

Stalin was an avuncular figure who saved the Soviet Union from a collapse predicted by the BBC. He was nearly worshipped despite his writing personal notes on mass execution orders of people, "not enough!"

They could be extremely personable people, in the right context. My friends, you have discovered the 'banality of evil'! If truly evil men were ugly and always unfriendly, they would never be found in positions of authority.

My wish for Theodore Jaracz? The time for wishing him dead is probably long past. The pain and injustice he caused will not go away just because he may be incapacitated. My greatest wish for the Watchtower Society is not that he suffers a slow deserved death but rather that an excessively self confident fool takes his place as unofficial "Boss' of the Watchtower Society. If this is Loesch, I couldn't be more happy! As the Greeks used to say, "those who the Gods would destroy, they first make mad".

metatron

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Yadda Yadda2: To answer your question about why did Jaracz try to stop the printing of an Awake!. It was the April 8, 1992 magazine and the story can be read in "Discoveries of Barbara Anderson on Freeminds: http://www.freeminds.org/life-stories/former-bethelites/the-discoveries-of-barbara-anderson.html

YKnot: The senior writer at Bethel who said that little girls are to blame if they are molested because they climb up in a man's lap was John Wischuck. He said in a Thursday morning meeting of the Writing staff, only writers invited. They were discussing the cover of the Oct. 8, 1991 cover. In answer to your other question, my opinion is that Jaracz has been driven by allegiance and devotion to a religion that fit his way of thinking and since 1974 has had the power to slowly modify it to his own personal belief system about life (a 1950s viewpoint), the world at large, and what he thinks is God's viewpoint about all of us sinners. This is just an opinion and you should know that my opinion and $3.00 will get you on the NY subway one-way! (I think that's what it costs now. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)

Barb

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    villabolo: One of us should visit him at his deathbed and whisper something profound into his ears.

"Ted, you were inadvertantly tranfused with a gallon of whole blood. And your privates were exposed to several nurses. So you've been disfellowshipped, dismissed from Bethel, and your stuff is in boxes out in the hallway."

jamiebowers: What do you suppose will happen to his wife if/when he dies?

I hope she is buried with him. And for that matter, they may as well bury him ASAP to get him to his heavenly wedding on time.

Obviously, Billy doesn't much care for either of them.

But Billy is happy to see WAC back!

...and I don't know why I'm calling myself by name? It must be because Ted would refer to his opinion's as "God's direction".

B the X

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Was Ted watching the American Idol finale when he stroked?

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/?ref=ai8_globalnav_header_videos_perfvids

The only way I'd attend Ted Jaracz's memorial would be if Adam Lambert was performing his greatest Idol hits live! Okay, I'd go if Kris was singing, too, I suppose.

B the X

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I don't have any respect for TED. Absolutely zero.

I hope he doesn't suffer though. Old age is a terrible thing, and even though he ranks as one of my all time least favorite people, I certainly don't wish any suffering upon him. My hope would be that he recovers and comes to his senses and has his own awakening. It's never too late to learn the real truth.

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit