One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

I'm trying to feel sorry for him... but I just can't.

Now mind you I am not a cold heartless person. I have a rabbit rescue for sick and injured rabbits. I adopt stray cats that people leave on my doorstep. I help my father who has cancer and broke his pelvis.

But this man garners no sympathy from me.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I cannot forget how he dismissed the life destroying misery of child abuse and what witness children have been through:

PANORAMA: Can you answer our questions on child abuse among JWs?

"You people are fom the European Union, and I believe that what you are asking is covered by privacy laws."

"They don't cover child rape."

"I have answered your question, and it should have been to YOUR satisfaction." (hands over camera)

HB

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Yes that Panorama was sooo awful.. I wonder how many Jw who saw that was shocked about his behaviour. He sounded so cold and then just walked cowardly away.

• davegod
    davegod

Fuck him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hammy.. Jaracz is one Cold Mother F*cker..He may have been born dead..LOL!!...........If we all bet he died when he was born,no one wins!..LOL!!.............New Rules to the:"When will Ted be Dead?" ..Bet.. You have to bet on the day and time Jaracz stops breathing........Being born dead,does`nt count in this case!!..................Velcome to my Kengdom Haull..I am "Count Jaracula".....I don`t feed on Blood!!..I feed on the Misery of other Soul`s!! .. .....................................OUTLAW
    Hit the play button!!..

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The rumor is he's already been brain dead for 50 years and living totally without a heart beat as well.

The only thing he says now lying in bed is........ Watchtower, Watchtower , Watchtower

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

MrsJones5: "I'm surprised no one has started a pool "

Good idea, they'll need to get a big enough pool to rebaptize him... until the bubbles stop!

B the X

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Wait... B to the X did not tell a joke ... right? Isn't there a forum rule against this? Oh the humanity ;-)

• cattails
    cattails

I don't think it's right to wish anyone dead like we read on this forum.

Because when you let feelings like that come up in your heart then the person you don't like seems like the person you're becoming.

The only feelings I get from this man's stroke is feelings of sadness. I feel sad for his wasted life, for all the harm the policies he supported have done to people, and sad because with his death things may even get worse for Rank and File Jehovah's Witnesses who will be discouraged from speaking out about abuse, discouraged from getting an education, discouraged from showing love to their own family members who've gotten themselves in some trouble. Discouraged most of all from appreciating the simple and true message of Christ in the Gospels, to show love for one another and to be kind to the oppressed.

Ok, that's my little rant for today. Enjoy the Memorial Day, everyone and forget about Ted Jaracz. That's the best way -- to go on living and forget he even existed, eventhough he's still around. I think the worst punishment for someone who craves power and loves to rule is to realize they don't matter anymore and people don't care what they do or say. Ignore him. Have fun and enjoy friends or family who do care about you.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Nicely put Cattails..

1 Cor 13 .4

[Love] " does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. 6 It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit