One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• wtfmidoing
    wtfmidoing

Good riddance, hope it’s contagious.

• tinker
    tinker

Has the Launching Pad started it's countdown....10, 9, 8, 7.......

• minimus
    minimus

WTF, you are funny!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good. I hope he dies--a slow, agonizing death, heavy of heart of all the trouble he has caused so many people. I am sure he will realize that he is not going to heaven--or that there is no supernatural resurrection (and if I had the technology to reseurrect people myself, this scumbag would not even have half a chance).

If I get in his position, there would be a lot of major changes in that organization, and quickly. The biggest would be to impose a rule that we shall not create problems for members where none needed to exist, and fix the ones that the organization already causes as best as possible. Everything would come clean--I would explain about all the bad prophesies made in the past, the pedophile defense fund, and the like. At which point, there would be a new rule that would take precedence on all others: No one, including the leaders of the religion, shall initiate the use of force, threats of force, or fraud against another person or their property. At which point, any problems with bad predictions leading to selling out only to be left holding the bag or protecting pedophiles would be taken care of automatically.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I would like to volunteer for this asignment

One of us should visit him at his deathbed and whisper something profound into his ears.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Any updates on this???

• carla
    carla

issa, I'm not suggesting that I would go to a funeral and discuss if a guy was a lowlife myself but in a private conversation with non family if it came up I couldn't say 'yeah, what a great guy, such a shame', that's all. I would not badmouth a person to the grieving family, just meaning privately I could not mourn the loss of someone who caused such pain. Not to say the family of such a person still doesn't mourn the loss, usually. We have a family member that if he went today I don't think anybody would need to stop and pick up bagfuls of Kleenix for everybody before the funeral. Not being mean, a lot of lives would be greatly improved he would not be around and I'm not wishing him dead, I wish he would just decide to move to another state or something if he can't treat humans and animals with even a little kindness or at least quite beating the shit out of them.

On the flip side, remember someone here posted an obit from family that ripped the mother? they went on about how her entire life was a waste and she made life hell for her entire family, etc..etc........... Can't say I would go that far either but then who knows what the woman really did to deserve an obit such as that from her family? had to be pretty extreme, maybe like the lady on the Silentlambs site who abused her foster kids?

Just clearing it up, I would not really badmouth a person at a funeral. Funerals are for the living anyway and those left behind need the help. Any unresolved issues with the dead are what the living have to deal with aside from all the normal things, finances, cleaning out houses, etc..

That being said, public figures who are truly evil and die should not be exempt from history telling the real story, Jarcass is a public figure. He was responsible for the molestion/rape of many children.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I am with you on that Carla. I don't think it would be over the top or inaccurate to say he was less than a great guy...or mention of the number of lives he affected for the worse- the same as one could speak this way of Hitler.

• undercover
    undercover

One of us should visit him at his deathbed and whisper something profound into his ears.

Something like:

You see? Death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this: your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne. I swear it.

• minimus
    minimus

Whisper this: Ha Ha. You're not going to outlive anyone now, are you?? And guess what, you're not going to heaven, either".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit