One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

And now my post has, too...

• ziddina
    ziddina

No! Wait! There it is!!!

Must have been a 'glitch' with the pages because SOMEBODY hadda go and delete "Melita's" posts... Dang! I wanted to read 'her' rantings and ravings again...

Tho, if the real Melita were truly 'exhausted' by all the phone calls, she wouldn't have time to figure out how to use a computer...

• Scott77
    Scott77

Was 'Melita' the real Melita wife of Teddy J speaking on this JWN or just an impositor? Just curious.

Scott77

• ziddina
    ziddina

HAD to have been an imposter... Ol' Teddy's real wife probably doesn't even know how to turn on a computer...

Besides, at the time that the alleged "Melita" was posting, the real Melita was dealing with phone calls - hundreds of them - and cards and letters and telegrams - probably from higher-ranking JWs - CO level and up - so I doubt she had the time nor inclination to hunt down an apostate website and post nasty, poorly-spelled hissy fits...

Don't bother going thru the threads looking for 'her' original posts - they're gone... As is "Melita"... Have both been deleted, apparently by Simon or one of the other moderators... Why, I can't imagine - her posts were hysterical - and funny...

A few other posters picked up portions of her comments and quoted them, however - starting on page 12 - 14 - somewhere thereabouts...

Sorry I didn't pay closer attention to those page numbers - I just read all 22 pages this afternoon... Zid

• Scott77
    Scott77

Ziddina,

Thanks for the updates about 'Melita J'. If Melita's posts were deleted presumably by Simon, its possible this was done for a reason.

Scott77

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Her" comments were inflammatory, and included a not-so-subtle death threat - in the context of "Armageddon", of course...

Clearly violated the posting guidelines...

But I thought they were funny, in a sick, weird way... She didn't post for long - only 2 - 3 posts, if I remember correctly???

• steve2
    steve2

By now, Ted should be finding his heavenly posting a routinized bore: 4 years and still counting.

He will have chaffed at the notion that all decisions are made by Jehovah God who consults no one and who brooks no questioning or independent thinking. Yes, Ted you will feel well and truly like one of the rank and file who endured long years of your defiant decision-making.

He will bide his time laboriously during his unending life and be struck by a dull headache inducing thought: The new system of things - when it arrives, ho-hum - will likely be as boring as heaven and as one-dimensional as depicted in Watchtowers publications.

Well deserved you heartless old man! May your own heavenly misery outlast that which you caused untold others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit