Why is Jesus kept side stage ?

by iknowall558 178 Replies latest watchtower bible

• reniaa
    reniaa

lol to many replies :s always a problem.

Salcolton Jesus is a fulfiller of prophecy that doesn't mean he is God, just God's representative and our mediator.

Explain this scripture please.

1 Corinthians 11:3
    Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

password,salcolton and boyzone your ignoring the fact that proskuneo can legitimately be rendered obeisance at the translators decretion of the context. all you prove is both sides exercise the right in their personal preference. that is the point I made right at the start quoting the actual lexigon.

thats why I deliberately used scripture were there can be no doubt it is focussed on God alone which is far clearer than your double negative scriptures that rely on assumptions.

like the spirit and truth scripture.

Finally this is a forum not a a therapy room or a church! it is specifically for debating Jw issues. As simpathetic to those who have suffered pain as I am, I will not allow my own thoughts and feeling to be suppressed by these on an open forum.

If you want your ears tickled in complete bias then get simon to ban all pro-Jw posters, as some ex-Jw forums do.

Reniaa

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Reniaa....

Please show me a scripture where Christians are expected to venerate the name Jehovah.

Please show me a scripture where Jesus uttered the name Jehovah.

Please show me a scripture where Jesus said Christians were to pray to Jehovah.

And you still haven't answered me re. Eph 4 and Ps 68. How can Jesus be Jah God?

Remember, the topic is why is Jesus put off to the side within Watch Tower dogma.

• wobble
    wobble

Iknowall558 makes valid observations that JW's cannot answer,and you suckers let Reniaa off the hook as she steers the thread way off course and dosn't attempt to answer the points raised,

SHE IS A TROLL

of the worst kind, I believe totally dis-honest,she just wants to spike the guns of anyone making valid observations about the WTB$ and their weird theology.

Love

Wobble

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Reniaa......What did Paul assume?

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he says: “When he ascended on high he carried away captives; he gave gifts [in] men.” 9 Now the expression “he ascended,” what does it mean but that he also descended into the lower regions, that is, the earth? 10 The very one that descended is also the one that ascended far above all the heavens, that he might give fullness to all things.

He quotes Psalm 68:18 where it refers to Jah God.

So....Jesus must be Jah God.

Where does that put your denial of Christ's divinity?

• wobble
    wobble

Sorry Folks'

my comment about letting her off the hook got delayed you have all done a marvellous job of pointing to the TRUTH

Love

Wobble

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

lol wobble, I was wondering if you were reading the same thread as us!

• sacolton
    sacolton

John 5 :39 ' 40 "You study the scriptures, because you think that in them you will find eternal life. And these very scriptures speak about ME! Yet you are NOT WILLING TO COME TO ME in order to have life. "

Reniaa, what scriptures do you suppose Jesus was speaking about?

• wobble
    wobble

Password,

my apologies to all again,just shows you shouldn't come on here when youv'e been on the "sauce".

But thanks to all,I think anyone reading the whole thread will see the paucity of Reniaa's methods(I wont call them arguments) and the scriptural truth of what is presented for her to consider if only she were able or willing.

It is this very issue which persuaded me to walk from the Kingdom Hall never to return just over a year ago,it suddenly struck me that the GB were not just sidelining Our Lord Jesus,as they always had done,but now were SUPPLANTING him,taking His place,and I could no longer stomach it.

Love

Wobble

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Think about it ...

You're a Jew and given a Puerto Rican name, Jesus.

You do the math.

Rub a Dub

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

sacolton - John 5 :39 ' 40 "You study the scriptures, because you think that in them you will find eternal life. And these very scriptures speak about ME! Yet you are NOT WILLING TO COME TO ME in order to have life. "

Yep. And what does the WTS say? You must come to Jehovah's organization for salvation.

Who's kidding who?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit