Why is Jesus kept side stage ?

by iknowall558 178 Replies latest watchtower bible

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Loving your work, Thomas.

• iknowall558
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

? Christians, according to Matthew 28:19 are to be baptised in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. I don't see anything else Christians are to be baptized into, do you? How can the One True God, who is by His own admission a jealous God, share His Glory, Honor, Authority and Power with anything else but the One True God?

According to the NWT...the answer is no.

Isaiah 42:8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images."

Isaiah 48:11 For my own sake, for my own sake I shall act, for how could one let oneself be profaned? And to no one else shall I give my own glory

• Colton
    Colton

I guess we'll see Reniaa in about six months or just before Christmas.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL yes

Time for another announcement:

Reniaa is no longer a member of JWD

• Colton
    Colton

Last seen doing a pro-Watchtower theocratic hit & run on JWD.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

A matter has been dealt with regarding Reniaa and she has demonstrated an insincere lack of non-un-repentance and as a result is no longer "in the Lord" but is still a baptised E-witness.

H.K.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

For those new to Reniaa, this is what she does; causes a minor fire storm, gets hit from all sides by questions her JW training is unable to answer and then she disappears.

I may be wrong, but I think this may be the first time one of her forays has resulted in her likening Jesus to a cult leader, all so that she can defend the Governing Body. Personally, that was one of the most shocking things I've seen written in defence of the WTBS. I just hope those guys are worth it.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

You are absolutely right Password to point out what JW's will stoop to in order to defend their shoddy Boddy.

It reminded me of what my brother said when trying to defend the falsehoods taught through the G.B:- "well the Bible has faults in it too"!!!!!!

Amazing...I can't wait to get that little exchange up online next.

H.K.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit