Why is Jesus kept side stage ?

by iknowall558 178 Replies latest watchtower bible

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Back to the original topic; why is Jesus kept side stage by the WTS?

Reniaa has answered and said that it's because Jehovah is the Father and Jesus is subject to him and that's the way Jesus wants it.

• Colton
    Colton

bttt

• sacolton
    sacolton

Is this thread broken?

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Someone said posts can no longer be made on this thread...

• Colton
    Colton

It's working now! YAY!

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@ Reniaa

Your obtuse attitude and your refusal to answer direct questions makes me not want to even reply to your "posts".

However I realise that it is your mental block that is the real problem here, blinding you. It reminds me of 2 thess. 2:11 " So that is why God lets an opereation of error go to them that they may get to believing the lie"

(quoted for your pleasure because you "hate" when people don't do it.)

So let me again direct your attention to the scripture your'e so surprised at me using.

Titus 2;13 says "We are awaiting the revealing of the great GOD and saviour of us"

This is Jesus, even although the NWT tries to distort it to make it appear to be speaking of God AND Jesus.

Please get out your vine's expository and look up the word here rendered "revealing". It is" Epiphanea" in Greek and is only applied to the manifestation of Jesus presence at the last day.

If this verse is speaking of Jehovah ask yourself Reniaa when does Jehovah get revealed to man on earth? Never.

So it says that Jesus is Paul's God and saviour.

Need more proof?

Perhaps you know about Grammar and Greek and are just being deliberately ignorant, who knows?

But for the sake of scholastic completeness here is the Grammar in context.

Regarding Titus 2:13 and 2Pet 1:1.........Granville sharp's rule states that ....

"when you have two singular nouns that are not names connected by "kai" the first having the article , the second not then both nouns are describing the SAME PERSON."

Do you wish to argue that the basic rules of Greek grammar are also at fault? You ignorantly try to use the feeble placing of commas here and there as proof the verses can be manipulated to read what you want them to.

The meaning of the word "revealing" Blows your feeble case out the water.

The rules of Greek grammer are not with you either.

I won't bother with any of your other "points" you make as the other people on here have more than adequately covered them.

I wearily rest my case.

We are all trying to shake the leaves from the tree with Reniaa but perhaps when it's the right season they will fall off on their own.

H.K.

• Colton
    Colton

Where did Reniaa go? Another hit and run?

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

no one can come to the son unless the father draws them. the father has to remove the scales from her eyes, until then no matter how good you guys are at proclaiming Bible truth, it wont matter. im not saying dont try though, you guys do a great job. thats the thing that is so interesting, the truth about the Bible is SOOOO SIMPLE, a 8 year old could understand it. It just proves that until the father draws you, you wont get it, no matter how easy.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

What Reniaa, and most people who trip over the trinity, miss is that even though Jesus is ontologically equal with the Father; He is functionally subordinate. Worshipping the Father or Jesus is not an either or proposition. To worship one is to worship the other.

• thomas15
    thomas15

Dear Reniaa,

I do feel sorry for you taking all these hits but I assume you are an adult so I want to ask you a few questions. The WT uses verses in Isaiah 43:10 "You are my witnesses" declares the LORD. and so on. This is the WT theme. It also mentions in vs. 3 that the LORD is the Savior, and vs. 10 again that there is no other God except the LORD. This you probably already know.

The Christian New Testament reads Acts 1:8 (Jesus speaking)...."and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth."

Unless I'm really stupid, which is a real possibility, Christians are to be witnessing the name of Jesus, that's our job. But you disagree right?

In Luke we read that 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord"

Who is the savior? according to the New Testament, the Christian Savior is Jesus, according to Isaiah 43:3 it is Jehovah. How can there be one God, who is the savior and two (2) saviors if Jehovah and Jesus are both saviors?

In Matthew 28:17 we read "And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

? In this passage, how much authority does Jesus have? My reading is states that he has it all. What is left for Jehovah after Jesus gets all of it?

? Again, in the above passage-- the deciples worshiped Jesus, but some doubted. The normal reading of this would indicate that some of those present doubted that Jesus was worthy of worship. If he was in fact not worthy, why didn't the New Testament writer tell us so? In light of Rev. 22 where John incorrectly worships an angel, he is promptly corrected. Why not here?

? Christians, according to Matthew 28:19 are to be baptised in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. I don't see anything else Christians are to be baptized into, do you? How can the One True God, who is by His own admission a jealous God, share His Glory, Honor, Authority and Power with anything else but the One True God?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit