Oh My Gosh! I just discovered Cornbread Casserole!

by mrsjones5 114 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hey Mrs. Jones.....

I am fixing to make this. About the jiffy mix...do I follow directions on box and add milk and the egg and then mix it up and add it to the corn, butter and sour cream? Or do I just dump it in dry to the mixture of corn, etc?

Waiting on your answer......

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Yeah, I want a good recipe, I am going to make this later in the week, serve something new up for a change.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks
    the way those girls talk drives me crazy....

Well, at least now we know how it happened.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hey Mrs. Jones.....

I am fixing to make this. About the jiffy mix...do I follow directions on box and add milk and the egg and then mix it up and add it to the corn, butter and sour cream? Or do I just dump it in dry to the mixture of corn, etc?

Waiting on your answer......

Still waiting....anybody know?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Well, at least now we know how it happened.

No babe, it was the thought of you skinny dipping that pushed me over the edge...

• crapola
    crapola

Hey Cam, Mix the Jiffy mix according to directions on box then add other ingredients ! Hope this helps.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

All you people know how to eat! I love it! I'm going to try this cornbread casserole tomorrow. I've never had it. Sounds great.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Hey Cam, Mix the Jiffy mix according to directions on box then add other ingredients ! Hope this helps.

Well, I guess I might make a new recipe out of this, cos that ain't the way I did it and its in the oven now.

After I melted the butter and with the cream corn eggs and sour cream being "wet" ingredients....it looked like enough "wet" to me so I just added the dry jiffy to the mixture.

And by the way Crapola...it did cross my mind that I wonder if you were trying to pull a joke on me and tell me wrong???

But then, x jws don't lie, do they?

• crapola
    crapola

Hey Cameo-d I would'nt lie about food. I like to eat to much. But I'm sure however you make it,, it will turn out ok.Let me know.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Cam, I think you did it just right. Hope you enjoy it as much as I. Josie, from her iPhone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit