RIP Dansk (aka Ian), 18.12.1953- 20.12.2008

by faundy 251 Replies latest jw friends

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Sorry to hear he's passed. My sympathies.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Faundy your dad was a very special person. Please give Claire a hug and take care of each other

nj

• bebu
    bebu

Oh no! What sad news!!

I admired Ian for his desire to live honestly, and for encouraging others to do the same. He was a wonderful mix of compassion, courage, humility, and optimism.

May God bless and keep him, and may your families find comfort in your sorrow.

bebu

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I'm very sorry for your family's loss. My condolances.

I looked up to Dansk. He faced challenges with resilience, but that didn't make him shut others out. He could be so open to people here. Those are just the most recent qualities that drew me to him. I don't think I ever let him know how I enjoyed his posts and I really regret that. :(

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Sorry to hear that, PEC talked to him not to long ago.

altalt

• PEC
    PEC

alt

Philip

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I have been reading this thread....but have not been able to post. Ian was a shoulder to me when I was going thru having my stepdad put thru a JC after 25 years, he was my rock thru trevorgate, he was my friend......

Please know that our love surround you and your family. You have an awesome family.......

this is what i always posted on the vigil threads....and it's in tears I post this a final time.....

'So when I go to sleep at night I pray to the wind that you are safe and well with the hope that it will carry it's way to you and you will know that someone loves your glass heart for eternity.'
    ... from a kindred Witch.

Shelley

• brinjen
    brinjen

Faundy & family, I'm so sorry to hear of Dansk's passing. He was very much loved and admired here, he will be missed. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

• LDH
    LDH

Just heard the news; Rebel let us know over on MoChat.

I just want to say how sorry I am, and I hope your mom can find peace in time, and you kids too.

• Es
    Es

I have not been on here for ages, and just read about your dad on facebook, I loved your dad he was great, Im so so sorry for your loss.

Big big hugs.

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit