RIP Dansk (aka Ian), 18.12.1953- 20.12.2008

by faundy 251 Replies latest jw friends

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Beloved Ian, so kind and gentle...you will truly be missed.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

So sorry to hear of this. What a sudden and tragic loss. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family.

Dave

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

so sorry for your loss Faundy.

Hill

• blondie
    blondie

My hubbie was saying last night how Dansk was such a help when he was making the transition from elder to ex-elder to ex-jw. We can't fathom your loss. But you all had those precious moments with him.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Love Blondie and Irreverent

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

We send our deepest sympathies from downunder.

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• nsrn
    nsrn

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. He truly was a gift to us all. Ian's wise words and gentle heart helped so many of us heal.

Nancy

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

So sorry.

Our thoughts are with you.

Simon

• carla
    carla

My deepest sympathies. I always loved his replies. Wishing you and your family peace.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am SO very sorry, Faundy. Please let your family know how much your dad's insights meant to us here.

• faundy
    faundy

Hello, thanks to everyone's messages. For some reason I find it easier to update everyone on here, stops me moping with my own thoughts.

I will let everyone on here know about funeral arrangements when they arise, for those who would wish to attend; obviously some of you are thousands of miles away, but knowing you are thinking of my dad and our family is great.

Thanks.

Steph x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit