RIP Dansk (aka Ian), 18.12.1953- 20.12.2008

by faundy 251 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Shelly, that was beautiful..it touched my heart having lost three loved ones and I miss them terribly.... even tho it has been over 5 years ago.

Thank you...

Snoozy..

• avishai
    avishai

The world has lost a beautiful and compassionate soul. It hurts.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Ah my heart is aching for you and yours, I never met your dad and mum but was planning too on my next trip to the u.k. Love and peace to your family. I will miss him! X

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

When I first started reading what Ian wrote, I was very impressed by the love in your family. As he progressed on his journey, I saw the love flow within the board. There was one thing we all have wished for him and his family. It resounded through everything. That was for his health and for his family to make it through this.

He has continues his journey without us and we wish him well no matter what it is or if it is....but the love still remains and I hope it helps his family still through this terrible loss. I send my best wishes to you all. Decki

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Sorry for your loss, I think your father is in a better place.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Oh, I am so sorry for you and your family, Faundy! Like many others, I have missed 'hearing' Ian's/Dansk's voice on forum and I had hoped for the best. I hope he knew the peace of the good father, the good partner and the good person at his passing, for he earned it. May his wisdom go with him!

-Valkyrie

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Dear Faundy,

I last met your mum and dad at the curry night out, I do love that type of food, but my enjoyment was not the food but the company of Ian and Claire.

Unfortunately we found them late in life after wasting 30 years with "you know who" when we could have spent so much more time with lovely Ian and Claire. I personally regard them as my TRUE friends.

I will miss Ian.

All my love Ken.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Dear Faundy

Your loss is shared by us all. Firstly, my sincere condolences at your personal loss, and also to add my tribute to a lovely man. My own regret is that I never got to meet him, but we exchanged a few messages about stuff on this board and his warmth and kindness shone through....He was the best

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good to see so many who haven't posted for awhile expressing there feelings here about Dansk...very loving.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

So sorry for your loss, my condolonces to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit