RIP Dansk (aka Ian), 18.12.1953- 20.12.2008

by faundy 251 Replies latest jw friends

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

I didn't know Ian but WOW acording to this thread he was REALLY loved

• nelly136
    nelly136

am glad i had the opportunity to meet your mum and dad in weston supermare a whiles back, lovely warm couple, please pass on a hug to your mum and the rest of you,

i'm guessing the gap he's leaving is pretty immense, a lot of hearts have been touched by your dad over the years (((((faundy))))

• lawrence
    lawrence

My heart goes out to all of you. As many have said, a beautiful energy exited.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I am so sorry for the sad news. Your dad was such an inspiration to me when I was just coming out a few years ago. I cannot say in words how much he meant to not just me but all of us here. He will be greatly missed.

The Claw

• jambon1
    jambon1

Very sad news. Thoughts are with you all. RIP Ian.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I did not post the loss of my old gal "Baby" but I know Ian knew of her; he knew of all my gals: Baby and Busy (the budgies) and of course, Nimh the footless cockatiel. He and I had some discussions about birds via on-line messages and his references to birds on his on-line contributions. He had a love for birds. But he also had a HUGE love for his family too! I never got to meet him in-person; I was lucky to hear his voice. We spoke on the phone, which was wonderful. I was fortunate to receive Christmas cards from Ian & Claire over the last couple of years. A continual year to year custom from across the Atlantic. To think...I got my cards right. 2009 - will be the YEAR I get back to the U.K. after almost 19 years. SIGH! Manchester. Yes, but I'll be still making a request to visit, if Claire and her family will have it. I won't be long; just a wee acknowledgement. My gals (late one nows: Baby & Busy); Nimh and Blue. Will be grateful. FinallyFree was the one to break the news to me while I was on my way to work. I always, always thought highly of Ian (Dansk). He was a cut above the rest. Respectfully yours, RAY

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Please accept my condolences. My dad was the same age as yours, but he passed 13 years ago. Please always treasure the last moments you had with him.

Godspeed brother Ian.

momz

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

((((Dansk Family))))))

Deepest condolences.

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

I am so sorry, he fought so hard Please send Claire and your family my condolences.

• Xena
    Xena

I am very sorry to hear your father passed away. He was an amazing person and will be greatly missed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit