RIP Dansk (aka Ian), 18.12.1953- 20.12.2008

by faundy 251 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Dear Steph and Clair, We are so sorry to hear this sad news. I always looked forward to Ian's posts. He hung on for a long time. He's a fighter. Sincerely, Hubert and wife

• poppers
    poppers

My deepest condolences to you. I, like many on this site, admired and respected him so much. My thoughts are with you.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I'm very sorry to hear this faundy. My thoughts are with you and your family. Dansk will be missed.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Please accept my condolences. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

• minimus
    minimus

Step, I'm very saddened. Your dad will always be remembered as a good father, husband and friend. My condolences to you and your family.

• Casper
    Casper

I am so sorry.

My condolences to you and your family.

((((Hugs)))

Cas

• Angharad
    Angharad

We're so sorry to hear this, condolences to you and Claire and the rest of the family

Angharad & Simon

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

aaawww Steph I'm so very sorry to hear this news! My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Your dad was a well loved and respected member of this little community we have here and will be sorely missed. His written words of encouragement will live on here for all to reflect back on for a long time to come.

J

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

my deepest sympathies - we have lost a great man

• Robdar
    Robdar

The world was a better place because of your father. The absence of his light leaves us all a little colder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit