RIP Dansk (aka Ian), 18.12.1953- 20.12.2008

by faundy 251 Replies latest jw friends

• faundy
    faundy

Have posted this on the other thread but just making this one as well: Hello. I need to let you know that Dad passed away this morning at 8am. He fought so hard but in the end they could not get his blood pressure to rise and he died of heart failure. My mum and my dad's sister, Sandra, were there at the hospital. I went late last night because my gut feeling said to say goodbye then, and not leave it, and I am so glad I did that because I wouldn't have made it. Thank you to everyone for their support over the last 24 hours. I will be in touch soon. My dad thought so much of you all. You were his lifeline. I told him about you last night. I gave him your love and best wishes. Thanks again. Steph xx

• yknot
  • faundy
  • faundy
    faundy

Sorry I have messed up the first post. Tried to insert the pic. If someone could rectify that for me would be appreciated. xx

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am so, so sorry for your loss, Dear Faundy. Your Dad is an incredible soul.

Ian, I am happy I met you here. You touched more lives than you will ever know. I hope you have found Peace, Joy, and Light.

Love and strength to all of you and your family.

Candle and blue rose

• yknot
    yknot

That is a great picture !

Thank you for sharing it with us !

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry to hear that, very sad. I hoped he would make it.

• south african beef
    south african beef

I am supposed to be a grown man but I have just burst into tears at this saddest of news.

Ian honestly was one of the greatest, most humble and selfless persons I have ever met - and that is saying a lot since I only met him once.

Thank you Faundy for your presence of mind to post this information for us all - our deepest sympathy and love goes out to you at this difficult time.

Will you please pass on my love and condolences to your wonderful mother. Claire is also an inspiration to us all and I know that you and your brother and mum will all pull together now.

I will post or email you and your mum when I can collect my thoughts and stop crying.

With my deepest sympathy and with all my love,

South African Beef

(Ian)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Dansk was a lovely man. I shall miss him.

Love to you and your family.

I hope those still in will be kind to you.

HB

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I am so sorry................

Snoozy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit