Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

HOW COOL IS THIS? I got three of the most beautiful glass snowmen ornaments for my new tree ffrom my Secret Santa aka Blondie. Many thanks sweetie!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I checked delivery confirmation (thats kinda fun...lol..I need a life) on the package I sent my ss recipient...

based on where it was last scanned on Saturday... they should be getting their package on Monday..Tuesday at the latest. It might actually make it by xmas eve!... woo hoo

I hope in one piece... it is coming via post office.......

Snakes ()

• LDH
    LDH

Mine went out today. Priority Mail. It'll catch ya by Christmas, and yes it's wrapped inside so you can open the box if you choose to!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My JW literature went out a few days ago.

...just kidding! They actually posted on this thread. It should be there just before Christmas, or just after Christmas. The weather here has been shit which is why it took me a bit to get out and mail it.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I sent out my secret Santa gift last Saturday I hope it made it there ??

• StAnn
    StAnn

bttt

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thank you for the flash drive and yummy gummies! Would love to know your JWD handle :)

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Unfortunately it's not likely that my SS recipient will receive their gift before Christmas.

I tried to go with the idea they posted on this thread. When it does get there, I really hope they like it.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

USPS.com says that my package was delivered to my SS recipient yesterday.. (breathing sigh of relief...made it there before chistmas)

Your item was delivered at 5:34 AM on December 22, 2008

yippee...now ...1) do they check their mail? 2) did it arrive in one piece? 3) did they like it or did they hate it?.. LOL

Snakes ()

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I sent out my secret Santa gift last Saturday I hope it made it there ??

troubled mind,

I got your gift and thankyour very much.

love the snowman, I used to collect them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit