Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I STILL don't know whether my recipient got theirs. They haven't posted anything at all

• Emma
    Emma

I sent mine after Christmas; so sorry. I had a knee injury and had trouble gettingn out. Hope it arrived in CA by now! I haven't recieved mine but understand that things get difficult. Hope my SS is OK.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Got mine! It arrived safely this week and is absolutely perfect! sammieswife.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Dear Secret Santa ,

What can I say but ,.......THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH . What a wonderful surprise today to have a package delivered FULL of good things .

Everything was definitely "worth the wait " :) Absolutely more than I ever expected .......you choked me up okay !

LOVE EVERYTHING

Thank you ,what a great way to start my day !

Brenda

p.s. Funny thing when the mail truck pulled up in front of my house all I could think was ," Oh great ..what did my husband order now " never thought it would be something for me !

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

It really would be nice to know my gift arrived safely - even if the recipient just says they hated it!

*still sat wondering...*

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

PEC STILL didn,t get his Christmas Gift.????????????????????????????

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I received my presents and I got a lovely kiki blankie to keep me warm, and it was hand made with loving hands and I got a cross for my wall and I want to thank my Santa Claws very much.

Barbie my friend, I recieved your lovely Christmas Card, I was so sick I didn't do cards this year as I was just to ill and I hope that this year I will be able to get back on my Christmas card sending. I hope your holidays were good and lots of happiness joy peace and love.

In fact that applies to everyone in JWN and to all my friends that I send cards to I hope to get them out this year.

love

Orangefatcat.

PS. Angharad I know you had given me a name to be a Secret Santa and I was so sick since before Christmas with pneumonia and then bronchitis and haven't been out hardly at all. So I haven't got my gift to send to the person I was given. In fact my computer is so messed up I am having problems finding certain files. Would you please tell me again who it was that I was to be Santa Claws to and I will get right on that this weekend. Thanks so much.

Ofc

Terry.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Terry

I have just Pm'd you the details again.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Orangefatcat-------I have PM,d you.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Barbie Doll - I have PM'd you.

I hope PEC's gift arrives soon I know it was coming a long way. But as I said to you in my PM occasionally things don't work out and its a real shame but I can't be held responsible for it, all I do and have ever done with this in match up people and organise it - I haven't even taken part in it myself that last 2 years.

I will try to help by PM'ing the person but I don't know what you are expecting with all the PMs and posts containing multiple question marks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit