Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I just wanted to pop on here and say how wonderful and fun this was! I feel like I got to know these great posters on a much more real and personal level.

Love and thanks, and Joyous Solstice to all!

Love,
    Baba

• mouthy
    mouthy

I got a lovely thank you for my receipiant (sp)She was pleased.... Glad she liked what I sent....

It got there very quickly considering the distance

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Yes, thanks a million Mouthy. And I've wasted no time in finding somewhere to wear it to!

I'll be wearing some of the items tonight as my husband and I are going to the party his employers are organizing. Should be fun!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "Is anyone going to be disappointed if they get something different than they put on their 'wish list'?"

If it's JW literature, then YES.

My wish-list is only a mere guideline for those who have no clue what to get. If you wanna send me something completely different, then that's cool too!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

sammielee24:

Is anyone going to be disappointed if they get something different than they put on their 'wish list'? sammieswife.

heck no (unless its JW literature...thats expensive fire wood...lol) I am just glad anyone will bother sending me a gift... and I hope my recipient likes their gift...though it is either going to be close or late. Wont even be ready for another week or 10 days. Snakes ()

• mouthy
    mouthy

So happy you liked it Am...

• free2think
    free2think

I sent mine out a little over a week ago, so my SS should be receiving it soon, It's wrapped so you can open the postage envelop thingy.

I hope you like it.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I am in a better mood today. The business that I ordered my SS recipient's gift from called me today and said it was ready for pick up. (happy dance).

As it was not supposed to even be ready before next Monday, I was even happier. I picked it up (along with some other custom gifts)... It came out even better than I could imagined..

It is NOT gift wrapped...unless you count 6 inches of bubble wrap "gift wrap" because the shop took care of the packaging better than I could have... so, except for slipping in a card and resealing the outer box, its ready to go.. ,,,,...and I dont do gift wrap well anyway.

I have a calculus final tomorrow so I may not ship it out until Friday.....This gift is going to the West Coast US..........but it should still get there in time...yay...

(And I missed all of this fun for decades over some dumb JW rule?)

Snakes ()

• restrangled
    restrangled

I sent my assigned person their gift last week....to another country. They haven't posted here in a long time and never posted as to what they wanted. So I hope they are happy and I hope to hear if they received it !

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit