Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/166570/1.ashx

For everyone taking part in this years secret santa, here is the thread to post ideas about what you would like to receive. This way when you get your name of who you are buying for you can come in here and look at what your person has posted.

Angharad

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'll jump in

• anything for my xmas tree. I decorate it in silver, white, mirrors, glass and crystal - anything that reflects the lights

Usually I can name a few things. I will have to come back later

Remember there is a price limit. In the other thread, Secret Santa 2008 - sign up!!! Angharad said:

We usually set a limit of $15 for gifts and you will receive your name of who to buy for around mid-november so that you have time to shop and post it off in time for Christmas
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

We bought our new tree a few weeks ago and it is in need of some ornaments. I collect Snowmen and love blown-glass balls.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I would like either one of the ex-jw books or something unique to my Secret Santa's area.

Probably tending more toward the something unique to the area as I'm moving further away from ex-jw to ex-ex-jw and don't have as much need to dwell on the past.

Thanks!

-Aude.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hey a greeting on JWD would be a nice gift - it is the thought that counts after all

• Emma
    Emma

Anything I get will be appreciated. If you still need suggestions: mittens, dark chocolate, an ornament, something representing your corner of the world, something hand made. I've never been disappointed with a JWD gift.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i am just happy to receive anything... this is only the 2nd year I have done Secret Santa..... if it is something you make that lasts.....that is always nice... or something unique to your area of the country/world...

I dont have a xmas tree, so ornaments wouldnt be much good..

if you cant think of anything, I appreciated the Amazon.com gift certificate from my Secret Santa last year...I love books and music (that have nothing to do with JWs)

Snakes ()

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My passion [outside of the grandkids] is golf. I like mugs. A golf mug would work. But I don't want to stifle creativity, so just anything is grea. It's all about the thought and making life long friends to me.

Let me be the first to say it:

Merry Christmas!

Jeff

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

..a postcard or book from your part of the world...

sammieswife.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Any little thing from your locality...even a mug made in China that has your location on it.

A book you enjoyed and like to share. Or, I collect round things. A round rock, crystal, marble...anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit