Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

A&W thank you, thank you, thank you. I opened the box, and have left the wrapped present to open tomorrow, cant wait.

Thank you so much for the gorgeous ornament and sweeties too, they look delish, im saving them for xmas too. Im sad arent i.

Merry Christmas everyone

• StAnn
    StAnn

I did send out my gift last week. Hope it gets there by today.

StAnn

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

If you didn't get yours yet, I might be your Secret Santa, and it's definitely en route. :) I'm sending my gift out like this week sometime. (Great Santa I make huh hahahaha) You should get it in the new year sometime. LOL

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Well, I got my present but am saving it for Christmas. Looks like it arrived about a week or two ago and it's still wrapped up. (I've been out of town.)

THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!

To my recipient in Canada, your gift is on its way. Slightly late, but definitely en route via FedEx.

MerryChristmas to all.

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

PS: Dear Secret Santa - I forgot to tell you that I am travelling to spend my first Christmas with FAMILY. Going to church and the whole thing. Family is on the East Coast so I won't be back home until New Years.

I will celebrate Christmas and New Year's together with my sweetie. Your gift is sitting in front of fireplace warmly awaiting my return.

Thank you again.

-Aude.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I hope my santee got their pressie in time.

I did send it in time for pre-Christmas deilvery but didn't do tracking on it so I won't know if its arrived unless I read a post on here.

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks SS, i opened my present this morning andi ts just what I wanted, so thank you! I love it!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I watched my grandmunchkins open gifts this morning. I have not seen mine yet, nor any confirmation from the one to whom I sent mine. Jeff

• cognac
    cognac
    If you didn't get yours yet, I might be your Secret Santa, and it's definitely en route. :)

Me too. I sent mine last week but it's not in this country so I don't think it made it there on time...

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

My goat arrived this morning!

HUGE THANK YOU Santa!!!!

I still don't know whether my gift arrived ok to where it was sent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit