Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

<br> It is so uncomfortable to make gift requests ......But what the heck I'll go for it ,hehehe :)
    <br><br><br> I like french hook style earrings ,a plain silver design would be nice .
    <br>(Or Some brands i like are Silver Forest and Jody Coyote anything similar to those designs )
    <br><br> I could really use some comfy warm slippers (size 9)or a warm fuzzy blanket ....my husband is keeping the heat turned down low this winter, and I am freezing !
    <br><br><br> Pretty soaps or Candles are always a good choice . I use the votive size a lot .
    <br><br><br> I love photography so any books that feature artists or photographers .
    <br><br> A dvd of the movie " Cold Mountain " ,I can't find it around here .Used is fine for music or movie
    <br><br> Any CD of Andrea Bocelli's music
    <br><br><br><br> If you don't mind please send a picture of yourself and/or family too .

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

umm .....what did I do to my post above ....ooops

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

• PEC
    PEC

I love animals, big cats especially. I wear an XL t-shirt.

I picked up the gift today, it will be in the mail tomorrow, going to the southeast US.

Philip

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

Mine's going overseas so my santee had better hurry up and say if there's anything they'd really like!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Don't you hate it when you type out a post and it doesn't post for some reason?... aahh...

Anyway ...

Something handmade or unusual.

I don't have a lot of knick knacks (non-Christmas) so that would be nice. (My house is a mix between formal and contemporary)

Amazon gift card ... iTunes gift card ....

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

bttt

Can more people share ideas pls? I'll have to post mine soon. Its got a long way to travel (all the way from Qatar - wherever the hell that is!)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    all the way from Qatar - wherever the hell that is!

Its in the Middle East not too far from me

• restrangled
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i havent gone shopping yet...i havent seen my recipient post their wish list on this thread yet... my gift has to go to the US west coast from the midwest...

and since I am a lousy shopper I need ideas..... all this x-mas stuff is still pretty new to me...

I may go out today and check on something......

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit