Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
  • restrangled
    restrangled

BTT.....my recipient hasn't replied so I'm going to have to guess for you. I will do my best!

r.

• free2think
    free2think

ok so i said the beyonce cd in an earlier post. Still would love that OR something christmassy or from your local area.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I love scented candles, something local from your area. I am a huge fan of Janet Evanovich. I have all the books from the Stephanie Plum series except for #14 that was just released. I love listening to rock bands from the 80's and 90's. I would like to get the new Guns N Roses CD Chinese Democracy.

• Mum
    Mum

Something small, such as jewelry, or something that is edible.

Thanks.

SandraC

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

bttt

alrighty... i ordered the gift for my SS recipient... the only things I will say about it is:

a) it is handcrafted from a local artisan (no "made in china" stuff)

b) it should last a long time and you should get lots and lots of use out it

c) its going to be cutting it very close to X-mas before its finished..I should not do this stuff late like this... ...I may have to ship it next day...lol...I may anyway even if its not late....

so if you dont see anything in your mailbox and its really really really close to Dec 25...then I might be your SS.

I ordered a couple of other gifts while I was there...all custom...... while I was at this place. I am not much in to holiday shopping, but it is nice to buy from the folks who actually craft things. And I did not come close to breaking my budget....

Happy Holidays everyone...

Snakes ()

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My package is in the mail My package is in the mail.

To my giftee. You can open the packing box. The gift inside is wrapped.

Then you can decide how itchy your fingers are to open it

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I ordered the gift for my recipient. It should be here Monday and I'll ship it out Tuesday. It's going to the Northeast USA. I really hope the person likes what I picked out.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Is anyone going to be disappointed if they get something different than they put on their 'wish list'? sammieswife.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I've been rattling my brain trying to find just the right thing for my designated recipient. Still haven't found it! I want it to be special!

So today I go to get my mail and there's an Amazon.com box in my door. For me???? It was my secret santa gift! I'm listening to it right now, Bach's Greatest Hits. I love it! Anyway, I thought, that is so smart! Get exactly what you want and get it shipped at the same time without even leaving the house. And here I am, running all over town like a dummy.

My recipient may have to be on the lookout for an Amazon box in their door, too!

Am I allowed to say who my ss was?

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit