Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I love glass ornaments, scented candles, or those little bottles of oil that you can heat to scent your home.(Mulberry) is my favorite if you can find it where you live.

Really anything is nice! It's wonderful getting suprised!

r

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Something regional is always cool. Love to read. Would love a Christmas ornament. Surprises are always nice too! lol (Except JW reading material!!)

• blondie
    blondie

Blondie likes

collecting paperweights

reads mysteries by Elizabeth Peters (the newest one)

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I love scented candles.

I like things that are special to the area of my secret santa...maybe something with the logo/picture of the area...that would be cool.

I love homemade stuff such as cards, crafts, afghans, or something that has personality.

I like going into antique places and find cool interesting things that you can't buy anywhere else.

I LOVE hugs :-) If you send hugs, please send a dozen...bakery's dozen that is...heehee.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

I've got Steve Hassan's Combating Mind Control but would quite like to read Releasing the Bonds, if its not too pricey. Other than that, something from your locality like an ornament or craft-item or some cheap jewelry such as a necklace of some sort.

Well, anything would be nice really. This is all completely new for me.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I like chocolates and candies.

(I know I shouldn't ... but I do )

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am not that difficult to shop for, because I know there are three things that are on my wish list for Christmas and any of these would make me happy , a book pertaining to the History of the Early Church Fathers or the first four century of the early Church, or a wooden Cruxifix for my wall, or a really beautiful Christmas CD.

But anything will be a blessing indeed.

Love Orangefatcat

• cognac
    cognac

hmmmm, anything for my baby girl that's due this spring.

BTW, how much are we supposed to be spending on this?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Bump...

REMEMBER, a couple minutes of your time will guarantee that you don't end up with a 'Live Forever' book under your Christmas tree!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit