Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 112 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hmmmmm, can't decide,

I love music, so any music would be great, esp if you could make your own cd of music you love yourself.

or

ANYTHING Christmassy!

purps

I do not want WT literature!

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. I want you all to know I am sending my secret "pal" gift on Monday....So when it comes PLEASE let me know.... I sent it early just encase I "kick the Bucket" also if the site is closing down....I want ()? to get it before the site goes down ........

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret
    BTW, how much are we supposed to be spending on this?

AFAIK the upper limit is $15.

• restrangled
    restrangled

BTT

Please give ideas for you Secret Santa if you have not already done so.!

r.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hooray! I got my secret recipient... I am so excited!

As for my wishes... I seriously will be so thrilled with anything someone cares enough to send... except maybe JW literature (thanks but no thanks, Nos!) Okay, actually even that would make me laugh, so what the hey. I'm just thankful already... that's all there is to say.

Love (and a handy bumping of the thread)
    Baba (who is in fact a GAL even though her profile does not give any indication.)

• ninja
    ninja

a night with katherine jenkins.......Image and video hosting by TinyPic.....either that or a new fishing rod

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ninja,,,You have good taste She is a beauty. But dont hold your breath methinks a fishing rod will be considerd

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Surprise me!

No smellies please - I have a stash!

No WT stuff unless its a purple KIT!

Maybe either a Christmas tree ornament or one of those gifts you can get from charities which goes to someone who needs it (like a bee hive or chickens!) - hope my ss can figure what I'm talking about!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Ninja, How about a set of numchucks instead!! orangefatcat

• LDH
    LDH

I have a ton of pictures requiring a frame so a nice frame would be good. I tend to go for the antique-gold patina finish (not shiny!) but my home colors are cranberry, celery, mushroom, sage, apricot.

I've got two gifts to send, and unless I hear otherwise they will be regional gifts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit