Disfellowshiped Last Night - Elder Question

by johnnyc 91 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Where else would I go? .....If you know of another group out there who has similar beliefs, without some of the other (more minor) problems associated with imperfect human direction - let me know! ....In truth, no one can have a serious debate to prove that God's channel should be without error - never has that occurred. Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps members of the GB don't make it, yet his faithful servants still do? Even though Moses was considered very faithful, many Hebrews made it to the promise land whereas he did not. People hold their responsibility directly to God, and cannot hide behind the good or bad actions of another.

I am sorry. This is such a load of crap. While I don't support any of the doctrine anymore,
    I was there long enough to know better than this. Your Bible says that God is a God of
    order and not of disorder. If Moses was the channel, everything he was inspired (or spirit-directed)
    to write was supposed to be correct. The WTS ducks out on that by splitting hairs between
    being inspired and spirit-directed. That leaves them room to let the light get brighter when they
    abandon a belief. Go read Ray Franz's two books about the Governing Body, then come back.

The Gospel doesn't say "where else would I go?" but it says "To whom." The answer was Christ.
    If you still believe the basic doctrine, then don't start selling the magazines of the false prophet
    again. If you don't find the group that is right, then have a relationship with Christ without a group.
    Or do like Russell did- build on the beliefs of a failed group that he believed in but got the dates
    all wrong, and create new dates, then keep changing them. Maybe your new group won't focus
    on dates.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

JohnnyC,

What was the result of your appeal?

-LWT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit