Born Gay?

by inrainbows 206 Replies latest members adult

• shamus100
    shamus100

Later mister passive-aggressive.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

uh passive aggressive is basically a default when you really want to tell someone off, but can't due to the complexities of internet life.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

can we quote this later?

uh passive aggressive is basically a default when you really want to tell someone off, but can't due to the complexities of internet life.-Junction Guy

I dont know if you are born gay or not. I really dont care. Please dont spend my tax dollars teaching my kids about "choices" etc...thats my job.

Walter hit it on the head..."armpits and kneecaps are more interesting"

Hill

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Personally, I could care less if a person is born gay or takes classes to become such. I can hardly keep up with my own sex life, let alone someone else's. A guy who used to work for my husband said that as a straight guy, he really appreciated gay guys, because it translated into more women being available to him. He never said what he thought about lesbians, but I imagine since so many straight guys are thrilled with the prospect of girl on girl action, he wouldn't have minded that either.

As far as the Bible is concerned, has anyone ever thought about this? The Apostle Paul was the one who really seemed to get down on homosexuality. But since he was primarily preaching to people of Greek descent, do you think he could've been referring more to the custom of child apprentices being trained by adult masters both in a trade and sexuality? Also, everytime I recall a time when homosexuality was crticized in the scriptures, other sins such as adultery, fornication, idolatry, etc were included on the list. Why is the gay issue zeroed in on when the whole world is busy adultering and fornicating all over the place?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The Apostle Paul was the one who really seemed to get down on homosexuality.

Yeah, but he didn't seem to have much use for women either. I sometimes wonder if there was anything that guy liked.

W

• beksbks
    beksbks
    It's a good thing ducks, for example, don't have corrupt legislatures and courts to tell them how they were designed to behave.

I doubt the ducks would listen, if nature was telling them otherwise.

I personally feel that homosexuality will be on the rise (no pun intended) in the near future. Nature needs population control. I would much rather see it come in this form, than from more wars, famine, and disease.

• scotsman
    scotsman

re: the ducks. freydi, you're a hoot. do you write comedy for a living?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Born gay, as gay as the wind blows, as gay as the grass grows,
    Born gay to follow your heart.
    Live gay, and beauty surrounds you, the world still astounds you,
    Each time you look at the stars.
    Stay gay, where no walls divide you, you're gay as the roaring tide,
    So there's no need to hide.
    Born gay, and life is worth living, but only worth living,
    'Cause you're born gay.

Sing it with me now.

I think ol' blue eyes sang that one...

(sorry - couldn't resist)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'd rather sing "Kumbaya".

W

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gee Awakened, you must be really old. Like maybe as old as me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit