Born Gay?

by inrainbows 206 Replies latest members adult

• scotsman
    scotsman
    It's a good thing ducks, for example, don't have corrupt legislatures and courts to tell them how they were designed to behave.

Why, what would happen?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Funny how you don't see this wide spread abnormality in other species. It's a good thing ducks, for example, don't have corrupt legislatures and courts to tell them how they were designed to behave.

Lions don't either, which is why they kill little cubs if they aren't theirs. We all know the argument, if animals do it, so can we because it is "natural". BTS

• freydi
    freydi

You may know the argument but you refuse to acknowledge the logic. It's called denial.

And what would happen with duck courts saying that it's ok to follow your abnormalcy?

The duck population would be in decline.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    You may know the argument but you refuse to acknowledge the logic.

I acknowledge the illogicity.

• BFD
    BFD

Why is it the Fried, JG and BTS are always all over the gay topic threads like white on rice?

If I could figure out a way to have this thread pulled without getting restricted here I'd do it in a flash.

The three of you need to get to gether for a circle jerk and then after you shoot your loads all over each other you can change back to your judgemental selves again.

BFD

• Mr. Ted
    Mr. Ted

[New here. Hope I'm not breaking any rules of etiquette.]

Is this "discussion" going anywhere? Sounds like you can't change some people's minds -- just like you can't change some people's sexual orientation.

BTS, you seem almost strident in your responses -- were you homosexual and then switched to being straight? If so, that would explain the intensity of your posts. Just wondering.

Best wishes to you all -- and I'm out of here,

Ted

• freydi
    freydi

Brilliant

• jstalin
    jstalin

I don't think the "natural" argument is a very good one, on either side. Humans have the ability to reason and to act. Humans also have a right to act in a way that doesn't harm others. Being gay and acting on that orientation is a simple matter of human rights. You can try and justify your opposition or support in a lot of different ways, but those are ancillary to the core issue of human rights.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    BTS, you seem almost strident in your responses -- were you homosexual and then switched to being straight? If so, that would explain the intensity of your posts. Just wondering.

If it were true it would be none of your business. This is a bit of the typical "you don't think homosexuality is moral therefore you must be a closet queer" canard.

And if you think I am being strident here you should read my posts more often.

BTS

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Why would you want to restrict someones speech BFD? Shouldn't people be allowed to express themselves in a courteous manner?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit