Born Gay?

by inrainbows 206 Replies latest members adult

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    The three of you need to get to gether for a circle jerk and then after you shoot your loads all over each other you can change back to your judgemental selves again.

You need to stand in the middle first and receive from my BFD. I didn't start the thread. I also have not judged anyone. Read my posts. The title is "born gay". All I have done is question that assertion. I have not judged anyone for their choices.

BTS

• inrainbows
    inrainbows

This is so monumetally sad.

Yes, people have choice.

You can choose to condemn people for an activity involving consenting adults that doesn't harm others.

Or you can choose to live and let live and be tolerent.

Personally I have no problem with train spotting...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Why is it the Fried, JG and BTS are always all over the gay topic threads like white on rice?

Beats me. I've never understood why some people become so obsessed over what others do with their genitals. Personally, I think armpits and kneecaps are much more interesting.

W

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

For me it is a topic I have dealt with in my life, and for once I have the freedom to talk about it.

• freydi
    freydi

Why do they keep bringing the subject up? This is supposed to be a disgruntled jw forum.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Because some people just like to argue, is all. And some are passive-aggressive, and not happy with they're lives.

Hey Walter, what did you do with your genitals today?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It is a topic of interest to me, so whenever I see one, I will usually post on it.

there are many topics on here such as politics, global warming, etc etc etc they are brought up over and over too, despite this being an XJW board.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Hey Walter, what did you do with your genitals today?

Only Rocco knows for sure!

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ouch!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

later

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit