State truthful facts about Atheists that make them look bad, weird, foolish

by Finally-Free 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trevor
    trevor

Awakened07

Great cartoon.

I laughed so much my halo slipped and nearly choked me. Thank god I got back on my head in time.

That cartoon would be even more funny if it wasn't so disturbingly accurate.

I would just like to say that threads like these should not exist. The only way forward is peaceful coexistence. If children say things that we know to be untrue, do we tell them how stupid they are? Does that encourage them to seek the truth? How do we deal with ignorance of this kind? Many times children don't know if they worked out a maths equation incorrectly. We KINDLY help them to understand the equation and eventually they come to see where they went wrong. Unfortunately many children never come to understand the equation, therefore the only way forward is peaceful coexistence.

A child can not be forced to understand maths. They must want to understand the equation. Therefore we should not try to forcefully convert others. They usually convert themselves. We can only give directions to the city of truth. We can't force people to live there.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

If there were 13 people in a lifeboat built for 12, an atheist would throw somebody overboard to save themselves. Probably a baby or some elderly or disabled person. Preferably a Christian. Survival of the fittest you know.

Cog

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'd throw the baby christian over for sure!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    I'd throw the baby christian over for sure!

Now that I think about it, it may be smarter to keep the baby to use as food. It could be a long time until the rescue boat comes. We could drink its blood for extra water too.

• shamus100
    shamus100

yes, Yes, YES!

You are a genius! Now that I think about it, veal is so soft and literally melts in your mouth.... mmmmmm.....

Truly, when I think of genuouis I will think of i and you, cog. We so smart, or that's what my mum tells me.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Here's s video about atheists past and present, thought it was interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdVucvo-kDU

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

cognizant dissident:

If there were 13 people in a lifeboat built for 12, an atheist would throw somebody overboard to save themselves. Probably a baby or some elderly or disabled person. Preferably a Christian. Survival of the fittest you know.

If it's a choice between letting one person drown and letting thirteen people drown, of course I'd choose the former option, as would any rational decent person. I can't see that that has anything to do with my atheism, except that perhaps if I believed in a sky-fairy, I'd be happy to let everybody drown so we could all go to Lollipop Land. That doesn't strike me as a more moral alternative.

• trevor
    trevor

The atheist would be trying to work out a realistic way to find real dry land.

The Christians would be busy praying to their various interpretations of god while they imagined they were already on dry land, spiritual speaking, being comforted by invisible angels.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

All I will say is: I shared communal spirits at his premises.

Lightning was frequent from 'above' (Toronto, ON. Canada) 20:00 hrs. during our discourse (June 15, 2008).

We lit a fire and offered 4 sacrificial pieces: 2 veggie/2 beef burgers in honour of the Cumulonimbus clouds swirling overhead.

We had some blessed spirits courtesy of a brewery northwest of here (hit by an F2 tornado in 2000); Wellington Brewery of Guelph, Ontario.

I've been at the alter of Rocco: so you Roccoists know what I am talking about.

Otherwise, I am here being somewhat well-behaved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit