State truthful facts about Atheists that make them look bad, weird, foolish

by Finally-Free 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Those communal spirits have triggered a "great tribulation" here at work, with all the beer farts and all...

W

• DJK
    DJK
    If there were 13 people in a lifeboat built for 12, an atheist would throw somebody overboard to save themselves. Probably a baby or some elderly or disabled person. Preferably a Christian. Survival of the fittest you know.

That deserves it's own thread.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    If it's a choice between letting one person drown and letting thirteen people drown, of course I'd choose the former option, as would any rational decent person.

Nah, Funky Derek, a decent person would throw themselves overboard to save everybody else, an atheist would throw a Christian overboard.

By the way, in case you weren't paying attention, I'm an atheist.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Honestly, I'd sink the boat.

But, tell everyone including athiests, religious folks: DON'T GET IN THE F**KING BOAT!

Why?

Because someone is probably going to tip it over; throw someone over; sink it (me).

Be forewarned, but test the theory out first ... see what happens!

Get back to us, IF you survive!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Soon as I re-appear ... I scare folks off.

Maybe.

Possibly.

The ignoring of this thread is a conspiracy.

The ignoring of this thread is unacceptable.

Doesn't anyone 'flame' anymore.

Ho-Hum-Dee-Dah!

• 5go
    5go
    If there were 13 people in a lifeboat built for 12, an atheist would throw somebody overboard to save themselves. Probably a baby or some elderly or disabled person. Preferably a Christian. Survival of the fittest you know.

My question would how would a christian do any better and how does professing to be a christian aid in making any better of a decision in such a situation. I mean the bible doesn't cover lost at situations short of Jonah's. Which was very loving of god to put so many at risk to punish one person being as there was plenty of other ways to do that at his unlimited disposal.

• anonochan
    anonochan

As a newbie to this forum I stumbled across this thread and its accompanying thread about Christians and I find it interesting, that most of the folks commenting here about how horrid they think atheists are, are the same ones that were screaming bloody murder and claiming persecution in the other thread...

If it isn't right for it to be done to you... why is it ok for you to do it to them?

Why defend with such vigor your right not to be offended... but then turn around and offend others so avidly?

I should also point out that this thread is considerably longer than the other thread. The atheists just gave up in fighting with you guys after a few pages. But it seems this thread goes on and on with ad hominim attacks... Why so?

As a new comer this caught my eye and Im curious as to the justification that allows this kind of thing here. I thought the whole idea of this board was to give support to Ex-JW's not to bash christians/athiests...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit