State truthful facts about Atheists that make them look bad, weird, foolish

by Finally-Free 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

They don't believe in god.

S

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Now you're talking complete nonsense. Science disagrees almost completely with the Genesis account, in virtually every possible way. The time, the process, the order, all are horribly, ludicrously wrong in Genesis

And I'm talking complete nonsense and perhaps being obtuse? Puh - leeze!

I rest my case.

Sylvia

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Snowbird is obviously pulling our legs. I doubt anyone is that thick. Not even in Alabama.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Now you're talking complete nonsense. Science disagrees almost completely with the Genesis account, in virtually every possible way. The time, the process, the order, all are horribly, ludicrously wrong in Genesis. It has nothing in common with scientific theories. It is ridiculed as a myth because it is quite clearly a myth.

All you have is circumstantial evidence and creative explanations! I want PROOF.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird is obviously pulling our legs. I doubt anyone is that thick. Not even in Alabama.

You're fascinated with our lovely state, aren't you?

Why don't you come on over and I'll give you a nice tour of the Black Belt?

You just may be quite surprised at how sharp and hospitable we can be.

We won't even hold your lack of melanin against you.

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    You just may be quite surprised at how sharp and hospitable we can be.

I've always wanted some hot chocolate!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

At least they don't believe in Leprechauns in Alabama, Irish boy.

• minimus
    minimus

Somehow I think I'll get blamed if this thread gets sacked.

• Scully
    Scully
    I rest my case.

You feel ganged up on from that?? Really??

It's very interesting how people can disagree civilly on just about any topic and not have their feathers ruffled when it comes to our opinions about entertainment, education, child rearing, recipes, cars, politics, physics, diet and exercise and similar topics. But when it comes to faith, belief in god or the bible, believers take great umbrage at the thought that anyone would dare to disagree with them or has the sheer audacity to put up evidence to support their disbelief.

• minimus
    minimus

"I rest my case" too. Lock this thread up, Scully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit