State truthful facts about Atheists that make them look bad, weird, foolish

by Finally-Free 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'd call it generalization. It's not just the southerners that get generalized.

I hear ya flyinghigh.

My igloo is getting cold - I've got to start a fire. Gotta go.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Not to hijack the thread completely, but I once was on someone's forward list. They got all upset because someone submitted a joke that was not racist, but was black humor and gave a big diatribe about it, only to turn around and send out redneck/hillbilly jokes repeatedly. I called the lady on it. Very hypocritical. I might not have said anything had she not made such a big stink over the other joke.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's easy to offend people, either on the net or in real form. How does the saying go... you can only please some of the people most of the time, er something like that.

Forward lists? Anyone puts me on those I block all senders, LOL. I hate that stuff. No offense, of course.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I back Sylvia on this one.

I will even add my own perspective to this list. I have never dealt with a more rude, callous, backstabbing, smart mouthed bunch, until I started conversing with Atheists on here. They are worse than the JW's. (if that's even possible in my book).

If this is their idea of morals without a God, then I completely don't want anything to do with atheism.

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's okay, JG. Some people have such a persecution complex they don't even realize it.

If someone brings you down, don't talk with them - simple as that. Nothing more needs to be said.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, I stay off the forward lists, too. That was 1999.

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOL.

I don't blame you.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yeah and many Atheists have a persecution complex too, the thing is most people don't care, and the ones that do have been witness to their tactics.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    most people don't care

My thoughts exactly. I don't worry about such silly nonsense.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I don't usually care, I just would prefer they treat me with respect and the same for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit