State truthful facts about Atheists that make them look bad, weird, foolish

by Finally-Free 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shamus, I am glad you are back. And if I might add, in a much more up mood than when you left. Again, welcome back to the forum.

• 5go
    5go

FF, you beat me to it!

Atheists have a wolfpack mentality - bad, bad, bad.

Atheists are mostly White males - too weird.

Atheists reject any scientific evidence that supports the Bible - FOOLISH!!!

Sylvia

Is this sarcasm or a Freudian slip?

• 5go
    5go
    Yeah and many Atheists have a persecution complex too, the thing is most people don't care, and the ones that do have been witness to their tactics.

That is a Freudian slip if I ever saw one.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I have never dealt with a more rude, callous, backstabbing, smart mouthed bunch, until I started conversing with Atheists on here.

Amazing isn't it? A four part insult aimed at a group of people of a particular world view. It seems to me that most atheists can take these insulting comments on the chin but just try returning the 'compliment' to *some* believers here and see what happens.

C'mon JG, we're not all that bad are we?

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    I will even add my own perspective to this list. I have never dealt with a more rude, callous, backstabbing, smart mouthed bunch, until I started conversing with Atheists on here. They are worse than the JW's. (if that's even possible in my book).

Then perhaps you've been using "selective hearing" because sadly I've seen a number of believers who represent the very fruits which you mentioned....and I might add feel fully justified in doing so because they feel the "heathens" deserve it.One even said that the reason a number don't believe in God is because they're a personal failure and they just want to blame it all on God ! Nice ! I wonder if Christ, who admonished one to show mercy, pray for and forgive their "enemy", would approve of a such an attitude ?

• trevor
    trevor

Junction-Guy

I have never dealt with a more rude, callous, backstabbing, smart mouthed bunch, until I started conversing with Atheists on here. They are worse than the JW's. (if that's even possible in my book).

You are wasting your time trying to wind up Atheists. They don't believe you exist!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

State truthful facts about Atheists that make them look bad, weird, foolish

How about commenting on what you think about people starting stupid threads like this...or

State truthful facts about Religionists that make them look bad, weird, or foolish..... there should be a mountain high of junk we can throw at those people

Here's an idea....... how about not saying anything about either of them and show both sides a degree of respect and compassion

• shamus100
    shamus100

I think everyone should go behind the swingset after school and beat each others brains in.

That'll solve everything.

"I'm telling Simon on you..."

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

This thread is now twice the size of the one it was modeled after. So...

-Atheists are not one and the same. Not all atheists speak for me, or in a manner I approve of.

What I have noticed though, is that atheists seem to have much the same kind of tongue-in-cheek humor, which can sometimes be interpreted as irreverent by those who believe.

Since we don't believe in it, it's not really meant that way, we're just having a bit of fun. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more sensitive. Then again, there is some truth to this cartoon:

Then again again, this of course does not represent all religious people, either. "-We are all individuals - [I'm not!]".

• shamus100
    shamus100

Awakened,

Now that's spot on - nobody is better than anyone else here - bible thumper, athiest, heterosexual, homosexual, vegisexual....

That cartoon is hilarious and true at the same time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit