Why I'm a loser & I don't know what to do to fix it...

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 104 Replies latest members private

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, another thing. Please join us in this little daily exercise:

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/JWD-Trivia-Quiz-75350.html

Sylvia

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Make a list of all that you've done that you would classify as positive.

Take note of even the smallest of achievements.

Capitalize on that, build upon it.

As Big Tex advised, it's important to distance yourself from toxic people.

Oompa's suggestion to participate in therapy is great as well.

The only people that can't benefit from therapy are those that feel that they bear no responsibilty for their current situation- everything is always to be blamed on someone else.

It's worth every penny.

If you can't afford it, you may encounter something free or reduced.

To your success, peace, and happiness, Billy.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

3 pages Billy... 3 whole pages.

Now pull your slacker a$$ britches up and lets get with it!

Your pal,

Hill

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ten years? Boy did you get off light! How many guys do you think there are out there who don't wish that they'd woken up after only ten years? Nah you'll sort it out mate, I recommend starting with a whole lot of trails with new hobbies.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

1st Place..#3 Pages already on your loser thread,your a champion now!..LOL!!Champ 2.............Hillbilly has the right idea..Your going to have to do something different to change your life..I moved to the Wilderness..Dam near killed myself the first time I tried it.....................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• still_in74
    still_in74
    It's not that I'm an inferior person. It's just that I'm a smart, funny, hard-working, successful appearing, LOSER

this statement above could be the start of a new road for you if you really think about what you just said. This my friend, is your epiphany.

what you need to realize, is that this statement applies to everybody on the planet!! Its an unfortunate reality, but the sooner you embrace this FACT the easier life becomes.

You are presuming that everyone else has it together. JW's or not, this is simply not the case. From the outside I appear very successful, inside, I often wonder how much better my life would be if I was run over by a bus.
    Billy, you have it together as much as anyone else. That may not be too comforting but when you BELIEVE this fact it is LIBERATING and its the truth.

Remember many of us here are hurting right along side you. Come here and vent anytime. And dont forget that many of us here look forward to your well directed and factual posts. I for one take it as a compliment when I have a response to my post from B the Ex !

Cheers, Still................

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

Dude, enroll in a College or University, make a video about your experience in the watchtower, you don't have to show yourself in the video, as long as you tell your story to the world. All the best!!!!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Billy, there's a whole big world out there. We are all different and fit into this society in different ways. Your now a very different person than you were for all those years, you need to find the real you and explore!

IMO time is the greatest healer, in time you'll be okay.

Good luck (we can say that now) on your journey.

Paul

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Thanks all for your kind and helpful words!

I just got back online, so haven't read all the responses and PMs yet. I just wanted you all to know that I'm not such a downer today... as long as nothing else goes wrong.

Wow, 3 pages. That alone makes me feel not so loser-like.

More soon,

B the X

• sacolton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit