Why I'm a loser & I don't know what to do to fix it...

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 104 Replies latest members private

• changeling
    changeling

I can't stand your avatar!

Ditto that. It's creepy. Hope it's not really you. THAT would be a problem!

changeling :)

• flipper
    flipper

BILLY- You ARE NOT a loser in any way shape or form ! You bring a great humor to the board; and the fact you were in Bethel can assist many here to find out the inside scoop of things that went on there and you can assist others that went through similar backgrounds as well ! You are a kick-a$$ asset to this board . Not only that; we like you

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Is that really you in your avatar? I've been going on the assumption that it isn't. I think it's a good avatar - I like a sense of humor.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Loser? Nahhh, I think you are funny as hell and I consider myself a comedy snob.

CUE NINJA to tell me what kind of snob I really am.

Hang in there. (off to find DantheMan's post)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Billy!! I love your avatar! I have from the beginning. Something about that grin and the ex-bethelite thing......... You are not a loser by any means. You're funny and intelligent, and even though the world does not value these attributes as it should, the rest of us los.....uhh...funny, intelligent folks certainly do!!!!!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have PM him in the past and I asked about his avatar, it is not him!

• Casper
    Casper
    This thread of mine will probably even be a loser, not even two pages I bet.

YAY....!!! See you made 2 pages... not a Loser....

Cas

• JK666
    JK666

Billy,

Give 'em hell, let's do it our way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIXg9KUiy00&feature=related

JK

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's all in your self perception. Your looks don't matter. The problem is, how do you stop thinking/feeling that you are a loser? How to start thinking positively about yourself? Self help gurus like tony robinson, paul schele, and others have done wonders for many people. It's easy now. They have their speaches in mp3 format, so you can listen to them while you are driving, walking, or farting around the house. Listen to some of that every day, and your thinking will change. It's like having your own personal coach.

S

Ps, if an ugly mofo like anthony robbins can do it, anybody can.

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

Dude! You are AWESOME!! It's "them" They are the ones that make you feel like a loser! Like others have said, Only you can make you happy!! I know this is completely in my case!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit