Why I'm a loser & I don't know what to do to fix it...

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 104 Replies latest members private

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Um I really don't know what happened to this thread so what about the spin cycle????

• megs
    megs

I like you Billy the Ex-Bethelite! It made my heart glad to see everyone giving you a morale boost! :)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think that one of the valuable things about JWD is that if you need a cheering section, everyone jumps in and cheers for you.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

That's so true, when the chips are down everyone rally's....its a great place to be Billy!

elmoHope4others

• chicken little
    chicken little

I am always late to post.....I am a looser! I like you....dont know why cos I dont know you! But I do so there! I dont like loosers so that means you are not. So says chicken little! Dont give up, keep on trying to find your way, you will you know because you are intelligent and kind...I have read some of your posts although I am a newbie. Wish you a fantastic summer....go for it!

Much love chicken little

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Billee - I don't see any losers here!

What a thread!

• BFD
    BFD

Just checking in on JWD to see how Billy is doing today. Glad to see you're feeling better, Billy. Although this has me a little concerned...

I need to go fix a light fixture that is leaking. Yep, you read it right. I have a light fixture that has water dripping out of it. Crazy? Not for... B the X !

Um, I hope you turned off the power before you tried to fix the leaky light fixture!

Please let us know you are OK.

BFD

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Okay, I'm back briefly. The light fixture doesn't seem to be leaking anymore !

Over the past week, I've had a number of equipment problems at my business, and the weather hasn't cooperated. Fortunately, it hasn't caused a financial loss, actually business has been brisk. It just means a lot more work and headaches for the next couple of weeks. Now that word has gotten around locally, I've gotten a lot of encouragement from the community. The parents have gotten off my back, too. So, I don't feel the need to run away now, there's still money to be had here yet.

Of course the support I've received here has been of great encouragement. I'll reread it many times.

So, I'm emotionally climbing out of the hole. But physically, I'm exhausted ! I foresee that I'll be missing several meetings in the future . And if I'm right about my prophecy that I'll be missing meetings, does that make me a true prophet ?

I'll be back whenever I can steal away to the 'puter!

B the X

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The light fixture doesn't seem to be leaking anymore

Just a hunch, but I'll bet the light fixture isn't the source of the leak.

The water might be coming from a hole in the roof or some leaking plumbing.

Just trying to be helpful.

Us ex-Bethelites gotta look out for one another.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Us ex-Bethelites gotta look out for one another.

Ditto...What type of beers do x bethelites drink in order to repair a light fixture? Bethel-Lite ... get it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit