real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

There is more than one way to reckon a lineage you know. Sometimes branches reconnect. I suspect this is not the reason for the difference but still.

Burn

• real one
    real one

well i also looked up some other opinions on this subject and some say that the lineage in matt is through joseph the jew, because matt spoke to the jew and Luke gave the lineage through Mary because he spoke to the greek and gentile.. which makes since because all of us have 2 lineages one thru mom one thru dad

• real one
    real one

also mary and joseph were first cousins

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    well i also looked up some other opinions on this subject and some say that the lineage in matt is through joseph the jew, because matt spoke to the jew and Luke gave the lineage through Mary because he spoke to the greek and gentile.. which makes since because all of us have 2 lineages one thru mom one thru dad

This is all speculation there is now way to prove this with the bible.

• veradico
    veradico

real one,

That is how the Watchtower explains the contradiction as well. Of course, in doing that they ignore the obvious sense of the texts.

This subject has been discussed many times before. For an example of one such thread, see the following:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/84614/1.ashx

• real one
    real one

there is no way to prove jesus used the bathroom either with the Bible but i can take a guess and say he did

• real one
    real one

the watchtower is not all wrong i keep saying this. they do have some good points

• veradico
    veradico

I also don't think they are wrong about _everything_. Not even a room full of monkeys, if, as the saying goes, they typed at a group of computers long enough, could be wrong about everything. However, they are wrong in this instance.

• real one
    real one

ok veradico do tell us the real truth

• veradico

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit