real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    prove that there is no God

If I told you that a pink elephant took care of my grandmother's garden every year, planted the seeds, pulled the weeds, watered it, fertilized it and so on, wouldn't the burden of proof be on ME to prove to you that there is in fact a pink elephant doing this?

Therefore, I believe that the burden is on YOU to prove that there is a god, not for me to prove otherwise.

Besides that, YOU, real one, stated that if I researched I would find evidence of miracles that scientists could not deny. I have asked you to show me this evidence. Why haven't you?

Kwin

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Okay doke.

No scientist has said Jesus existed. Many historians have. Many also say Muhammad existed. There are people calling themselves the son of God right now, yet we don't believe them. There are many Hindu 'miracle workers' alive right now too with millions of followers. We know it's all rubbish. Why is it suddenly true if it's 2000 years ago?

You speak of hell. Which one? Many gods have many different hells.

It could be Allah's hell, and you can't prove Allah isn't real.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, real one. I'm glad you found the thread dedicated to you.

Do you intend to engage in a reasonable debate with athiests? Then I suggest you get your arguments in order.

If you are here to preach only, I predict your stay here will be much, much shorter.

Once you prove God's existence, I'd like to have a chat with you regarding your preoccupation with Satan.

• cognac
    cognac

DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW ALREADY???

Jesus returned already 3 times and he's going to again once more. I will list them in order:

1. When he transfigured

2. 70 c.e.

3. 1914

4. The big "A"

Now, get your facts straight and ask him which time he referring to when Jesus will return... lol

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Insults towards non-believers are also better suited to this thread then the other one as well.
    Its nice to know you have a thick skin kwintestal

• real one
    real one

ive done my research and more than that i know my own experiences with God so do your own. Or are you still wating for the brothers to give you the new light?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    so do your own

Fine, leave me in the dark. My blood will be on your hands though.

Is that what Paul said? I know, but figure it out on your own. I think that was in Romans, right?

Kwin

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

As you are not aware members here are EX-Jehovah's Witnesses, I question your research methods in other matters.

• real one
    real one

from your response you probably know the Bible better than I so I doubt that your blood will be on my hands. hmmm

• zeroday
    zeroday

"Believe as I say and that is enough for you to be Saved"

Kind of sounds famiiar, where have I heard that before...OH that's right WTS......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit